Schweppes® Lemon Sour Soda uploaded by Emily H.Schweppes® Lemon Sour Soda uploaded by pauline t.Schweppes® Lemon Sour Soda uploaded by Marjan S.

BY SCHWEPPES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

For over 200 years, Schweppes has produced classic carbonated beverages. Schweppes Lemon Sour Soda has the sunny flavor of lemons with our signature bubbles and is caffeine free. Enjoy Schweppes Lemon Sour Soda as a refreshing soft drink or as a mixer with your favorite spirits to make any beverage the perfect taste.

Grace W.
Wellington
This is like a less sweet lemonade/sprite! It's so flavourful and lemony! Yum! I love the flavours and how deep it is. Definitely recommend!
simran l.
united kingdom
Omg i drank gallons of this stuff when i was pregnant! the sour taste was PERFECT for fighting moning sickness! and on a hot summeres day.
Dayra H.
me encanta esta bebida, normalmente la usan para combinar con tragos o alcohol pero a mi en particular me encanta sola con bastante hielo.
Aroha-Ana S.
I guess it okay I don't really like it but if it was the last drink on earth o would still drink it I live fizzy but this one not so much
Dhana T.
Not much of a fan. To me it has a really weird taste and to me its really sour. If someone who loves weird taste i think would like this.
andrea s.
Me encanta su sabor . Es como una explosión de gas y limón en tu paladar , es magnífico e ideal para combinar con sus bebidas alcohólicas
keeley S.
Greymouth
I love all flavours of this soda they all taste amazing but this one would have to be the best by far if you love anything sour try this.
Chloe A.
Liverpool, England
Lovely on a summers day Ice cold . I do t particularly pick this drink when I go the shop but on a beach definitely . Also good for price
Sofia L.
High Wycombe
Love this... love the taste of it, and I can use it with so many drinks.. yes I love put it together with some juice or another drink.
Alijah T.
It has a good taste and is enjoyable but the sourness throws off the whole experience of the drink, it would be better if it wasn't sour