Schweppes® Lemon Sour Soda uploaded by Emily H.Schweppes® Lemon Sour Soda uploaded by pauline t.Schweppes® Lemon Sour Soda uploaded by Marjan S.

BY SCHWEPPES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

For over 200 years, Schweppes has produced classic carbonated beverages. Schweppes Lemon Sour Soda has the sunny flavor of lemons with our signature bubbles and is caffeine free. Enjoy Schweppes Lemon Sour Soda as a refreshing soft drink or as a mixer with your favorite spirits to make any beverage the perfect taste.

Brenda R.
Es perfecta para mezclar con vodka o ron, resulta increíble por lo acido ya que no es como una soda de lima-limon como las otras. La he probado pocas veces y únicamente en tragos. LA RECOMENDARIA Y SEGURAMENTE YO LA COMPRE MAS SEGUIDO PARA PODER TENER UNA MEJOR IMPRESION DE ELLA.
Sara L.
I have to say it is not my favorite. But they are true to their word - is is sour. It might just be me, but the lemon is too bitter for my taste buds, and the amount of sugar sweetens it way too much. To me it tastes like a lemonade with way too much sugar in it - carbonated. Sorry Schwepps.. Just not my cup of soda.
Marriyah M.
This brand actually sells the best tasting lemonade, i hate lemonade that tastes like water and sugar. This give a good flavouring and has a long lasting fizz. I always buy this fizzy drink but only if it was from this brand. I would recommend people trying this brand it has a better quality compared to other brands
Malene L.
Copenhagen
I remember as a child that every time we went out to a resteurant i would ask for this kind of soda. I still do. Its a brand that i remember and assosiate with good times. I think its the best type of lemon soda. I somethimes buy it, expecially when i get children over so they can have as much joy with it as i had.
Martha G.
Littlehampton
I loooove this drink so much. It is bursting with mouthwatering flavours and I have bought this again and again it is definitely in my top 5 drinks of all time. I would highly recommend this I think that kids would love the sour tang to the drink as well.
Nina C.
Frankfurt am Main
This is by far my favorite flavour of schweppes! It just has the right amount of sugar in it, it does not taste too sweet and not too sour, it's just delicious! Especially when cold! I really enjoy them in the summer time and love that this beverage has sparkling in it!
Ijah B.
Kingston, Jamaica
I thought this would taste like ginger beer and surprisingly it didn't which I was happy about cause I hate ginger beer. it isn't the best tasting but I like it.
Jessica O.
Grantham, Lincolnshire
I love this drink it is all I drank on holiday, the drink is so refreshing and full of flavour. Its amazing! The price is reasonable price depending and where you go, its best to drink when its freezing cold fresh from the fridge. I live of this stuff.
Alejandra E.
México
he probado esta bebida muy pocas veces en mi vida pero no es mucho de mi agrado porque no me gusta el sabor a limón que tiene a mi parecer es un poco dulce, el embace si me gusta ya que es practico pero su contenido deja mucho que desearlo recomiendo muy poco.
shanessy s.
I just have a taste bud for sweet and sour stuff. Im not really a soda fan but let me tell you this i have fallen in love with this soda right here. Its the best thing that has ever happened to me.
Suzanne H.
Sartell
Who thought that it was a good idea to discontinue Schweppes Lemon Sour?????  Are you crazy???  My 94 year old mother in law is not going to be a happy camper....We buy this by the case for our family....  Tell me why it was discontinued.  There is no other "similar" product out there.....