Schweppes® Lemon Sour Soda uploaded by Emily H.Schweppes® Lemon Sour Soda uploaded by pauline t.Schweppes® Lemon Sour Soda uploaded by Marjan S.

BY SCHWEPPES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

For over 200 years, Schweppes has produced classic carbonated beverages. Schweppes Lemon Sour Soda has the sunny flavor of lemons with our signature bubbles and is caffeine free. Enjoy Schweppes Lemon Sour Soda as a refreshing soft drink or as a mixer with your favorite spirits to make any beverage the perfect taste.

Nikolett
I like how good they taste. I also love that lemon flavor. Usually i drink it in Summer, because the drink itself is really refreshing, which i really like. Plus you can find it literally everywhere, so you don't have to worry if you desire one.
Agathe F.
This Schweppes Soda is a really good Soda. I love the sour taste of this drink. It has not the sugary taste of others Soda. Really good on it's own or to make some cocktails.
R O.
tunis
Great product in general ,,,tasty with freshness feeling , the price is also so cool every one have to try it drink it so many time especially with American grillades or some of vergin mojito
maryory c.
Esta gaseosa la uso en dos formas, una que lo incluyo en alguna limonada casera y para darle un toque mas efervescente se lo coloco y sabe genial, la otra forma es en uso digestivo, cuando me siento mal del estómago o simplemente no tengo ganas de comer lo tomo ,me funciona como un desintegrante de alimentos cuando no hemos tenido una saludable alimentación.
emily z.
Perú
Schweppes Lemon Sour Soda has the sunny flavor of lemons with our signature bubbles and is caffeine free .I love the taste of lemon and this is packed full of it. The bottle is really cute so I also like that. It's basically like drinking a lemon soda since its carbonated but it doesn't have all of that sugar in it which I really like.
Anna D.
Antwerp
I really like the basic Schweppes Lemon soda, because of its not overwhelming taste. I do think Schweppes can invent a less hard sparkling soda, because I personally don't like too much sparkles in my drink. But I'll always have this at home for when friends are coming over or if I need to cool down from a hot day!
Matthew R.
If you are going anywhere other than to Schweppes for lemonade then you are depriving yourself of a lot of happiness. It is both great on its and as a mixer for other drinks. Works well on a cold day chilled and with ice, or if you forgot to put it in the fridge.
Gareth W.
The best lemonade out there. It's so strong in flavour and you get a lot for your money, in terms of quantity. It would be nice if it came in smaller sizes, for on-the-go use.The packaging and branding is simple and modest, yet the drink is very high-quality.
Maira C.
No puedo decir mucho acerca de esta bebida, a mi edad es preferible cosas más dulces. Pero eso no quita de que este bueno, ya que mi hermano mayor si que le encuentra el buen sabor.
Marjan S.
Australia
Schweppes is my favourite brand for soft drinks and sodas.This Schweppes lemon sour soda just tastes like lemonade but more sour and fizzy.I really love this drink because it tastes amazing.Yes, I will definitely purchase this product again.