Schweppes® Lemon Sour Soda uploaded by Emily H.Schweppes® Lemon Sour Soda uploaded by pauline t.Schweppes® Lemon Sour Soda uploaded by Marjan S.

BY SCHWEPPES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

For over 200 years, Schweppes has produced classic carbonated beverages. Schweppes Lemon Sour Soda has the sunny flavor of lemons with our signature bubbles and is caffeine free. Enjoy Schweppes Lemon Sour Soda as a refreshing soft drink or as a mixer with your favorite spirits to make any beverage the perfect taste.

Mariam S.
I love it sooo much but it needs a little bit more of lemon flavor but I did meet my expectations. I recommend it if you are in a party or something like that. There's not much of a packaging but a recommend it
Nikolett
I like how good they taste. I also love that lemon flavor. Usually i drink it in Summer, because the drink itself is really refreshing, which i really like. Plus you can find it literally everywhere, so you don't have to worry if you desire one.
Hellen C.
Melhor coisa já feita, foi uma garrafa gigante de Schweppers, pois só uma latinha não era o suficiente. Tem o tamanho ideal para festas e eventos sociais, sem perder o gosto.
Daylin C.
Barcelona
Un bebida refrescante, su sabor está muy bien, pues no es fuerte ni tampoco es tan dulce, me gustaría poder probar toda la gama, por el momento solo una he probado
Annaly M.
I love to mix this with white wine and put some fresh fruite todo create a nice sangría in sunday lunch. Taste amazing. Great balance between sour, sweet and lemon.
Agathe F.
This Schweppes Soda is a really good Soda. I love the sour taste of this drink. It has not the sugary taste of others Soda. Really good on it's own or to make some cocktails.
R O.
tunis
Great product in general ,,,tasty with freshness feeling , the price is also so cool every one have to try it drink it so many time especially with American grillades or some of vergin mojito
maryory c.
Esta gaseosa la uso en dos formas, una que lo incluyo en alguna limonada casera y para darle un toque mas efervescente se lo coloco y sabe genial, la otra forma es en uso digestivo, cuando me siento mal del estómago o simplemente no tengo ganas de comer lo tomo ,me funciona como un desintegrante de alimentos cuando no hemos tenido una saludable alimentación.
emily z.
Perú
Schweppes Lemon Sour Soda has the sunny flavor of lemons with our signature bubbles and is caffeine free .I love the taste of lemon and this is packed full of it. The bottle is really cute so I also like that. It's basically like drinking a lemon soda since its carbonated but it doesn't have all of that sugar in it which I really like.
Anna D.
Antwerp
I really like the basic Schweppes Lemon soda, because of its not overwhelming taste. I do think Schweppes can invent a less hard sparkling soda, because I personally don't like too much sparkles in my drink. But I'll always have this at home for when friends are coming over or if I need to cool down from a hot day!