Schweppes® Lemon Sour Soda uploaded by Emily H.Schweppes® Lemon Sour Soda uploaded by pauline t.Schweppes® Lemon Sour Soda uploaded by Marjan S.

BY SCHWEPPES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

For over 200 years, Schweppes has produced classic carbonated beverages. Schweppes Lemon Sour Soda has the sunny flavor of lemons with our signature bubbles and is caffeine free. Enjoy Schweppes Lemon Sour Soda as a refreshing soft drink or as a mixer with your favorite spirits to make any beverage the perfect taste.

Kattiee T.
2 the Hawthorns Bussage
Fizzy lemon is my favourite beverage drink because it's so refreshing and I literally could drink it all the time but I know that's bad for you but the taste is amazing and I love it so much so if you're looking for a nice refreshing drink this is the one for you
Basma K.
Alexandria
Very refreshing soda, better taste than other popular lemon soda brands , affordable and great value for pricing, easy to find in European supermarkets and shops, better when cold and along a hearty meal :)
Menna S.
El shikh zayd, Giza
Schweppes Lemon Sour Soda has the sunny flavor of lemons with our signature bubbles and is caffeine free .I love the taste of lemon and this is packed full of it. The bottle is really cute so I also like that. It's basically like drinking a lemon soda since its carbonated but it doesn't have all of that sugar in it which I really like
Hellen C.
Melhor coisa já feita, foi uma garrafa gigante de Schweppers, pois só uma latinha não era o suficiente. Tem o tamanho ideal para festas e eventos sociais, sem perder o gosto.
mimi m.
Selangor
it's good for a hot day. really energize me. and the price is affordable. i'm always buy it when i'm traveling. It does tadte like lemon and not too sweet. It's such a good flavor to try.
Daylin C.
Barcelona
Un bebida refrescante, su sabor está muy bien, pues no es fuerte ni tampoco es tan dulce, me gustaría poder probar toda la gama, por el momento solo una he probado
Nikolett
I like how good they taste. I also love that lemon flavor. Usually i drink it in Summer, because the drink itself is really refreshing, which i really like. Plus you can find it literally everywhere, so you don't have to worry if you desire one.
Agathe F.
This Schweppes Soda is a really good Soda. I love the sour taste of this drink. It has not the sugary taste of others Soda. Really good on it's own or to make some cocktails.
R O.
tunis
Great product in general ,,,tasty with freshness feeling , the price is also so cool every one have to try it drink it so many time especially with American grillades or some of vergin mojito
maryory c.
Esta gaseosa la uso en dos formas, una que lo incluyo en alguna limonada casera y para darle un toque mas efervescente se lo coloco y sabe genial, la otra forma es en uso digestivo, cuando me siento mal del estómago o simplemente no tengo ganas de comer lo tomo ,me funciona como un desintegrante de alimentos cuando no hemos tenido una saludable alimentación.