Schweppes® Lemon Sour Soda uploaded by Emily H.Schweppes® Lemon Sour Soda uploaded by pauline t.Schweppes® Lemon Sour Soda uploaded by Marjan S.

BY SCHWEPPES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

For over 200 years, Schweppes has produced classic carbonated beverages. Schweppes Lemon Sour Soda has the sunny flavor of lemons with our signature bubbles and is caffeine free. Enjoy Schweppes Lemon Sour Soda as a refreshing soft drink or as a mixer with your favorite spirits to make any beverage the perfect taste.

Temo J.
Bergen
I cannot describe the taste of this drink, It`s one of those products you either hate or love. I personally love it and it`s one of my favourite carbonated drinks. Unlike sodas like coca-cola and Fanta, this product is bitter-sweet and not sweet.
hanaa A.
Casablanca
I do not drink soft drinks often, but when I want to, it is this one that I prefer to all the others. A delight! Refreshing, not too sweet and just right for the lemon taste,
Anaïs S.
Bruxelles
That's a good beverage for any situation : at a party, or while eating. The packaging is very simple but we don't need more. I could compare this with Sprite... but Schweppes is better and more tasty! I would recommend it to others!
Teagan-Jane B.
Great drink in the summer time! It has a refreshing taste to it.. which leaves you feeling refreshed, and wanting to drink more! Flavour is great! I'm a big lover for lemon to, if your a lemon lover I recommend!
Beatričė D.
Kaunas
I love this brand so much! It's refreshing, it has a strange yet satisfying flavour. It can not only be drank alone, but also it can be mixed with martini or some other alcoholic beverages. Thumbs up for this 😚
Yocelsys H.
No está disponible en todos los lugares pero como
Vivo en paris se me hace fácil encontrarlos, rico y refrescante sabor con una presentación juvenil! Es perfecto para tenerlo en casa para cuando llegue visita
Basma K.
Alexandria
Very refreshing soda, better taste than other popular lemon soda brands , affordable and great value for pricing, easy to find in European supermarkets and shops, better when cold and along a hearty meal :)
Menna S.
El shikh zayed city, CA
Schweppes Lemon Sour Soda has the sunny flavor of lemons with our signature bubbles and is caffeine free .I love the taste of lemon and this is packed full of it. The bottle is really cute so I also like that. It's basically like drinking a lemon soda since its carbonated but it doesn't have all of that sugar in it which I really like
taylor r.
Christchurch
I remember having these fizzy drinks all the time when I was younger. I now can't drink fizzy since I start to break out from fizzy drinks because how much sugar is in it. They do taste very good
mimi m.
Selangor
it's good for a hot day. really energize me. and the price is affordable. i'm always buy it when i'm traveling. It does tadte like lemon and not too sweet. It's such a good flavor to try.