Schweppes® Lemon Sour Soda uploaded by Emily H.Schweppes® Lemon Sour Soda uploaded by pauline t.Schweppes® Lemon Sour Soda uploaded by Marjan S.

BY SCHWEPPES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

For over 200 years, Schweppes has produced classic carbonated beverages. Schweppes Lemon Sour Soda has the sunny flavor of lemons with our signature bubbles and is caffeine free. Enjoy Schweppes Lemon Sour Soda as a refreshing soft drink or as a mixer with your favorite spirits to make any beverage the perfect taste.

Sara L.
I have to say it is not my favorite. But they are true to their word - is is sour. It might just be me, but the lemon is too bitter for my taste buds, and the amount of sugar sweetens it way too much. To me it tastes like a lemonade with way too much sugar in it - carbonated. Sorry Schwepps.. Just not my cup of soda.
Marriyah M.
This brand actually sells the best tasting lemonade, i hate lemonade that tastes like water and sugar. This give a good flavouring and has a long lasting fizz. I always buy this fizzy drink but only if it was from this brand. I would recommend people trying this brand it has a better quality compared to other brands
Nina C.
Frankfurt am Main
This is by far my favorite flavour of schweppes! It just has the right amount of sugar in it, it does not taste too sweet and not too sour, it's just delicious! Especially when cold! I really enjoy them in the summer time and love that this beverage has sparkling in it!
Amiirah N.
Portland, OR
Really amazing cocktail can be recreated with this drink. I mean who drink plain lemonade right bit of enhancements of fresh fruits, ice and few drops of vodka (consume with moderation ofcourse). Set your summer on bubbles. But very harsh to your health. The sugar level of this drink is very harmful to anyone health. Cause diabetes.
Mohamed S.
Gabes
I absolutely love a cold Schweppes Lemon Lime !! It's a satisfying and refreshing drink without the guilt of drinking so many calories. This drink has replaced the majority of drinks in my house . The bubbles do not last a long time after opening but it doesn't take us a long time to drink It because it's so delicious
Malene L.
Copenhagen
I remember as a child that every time we went out to a resteurant i would ask for this kind of soda. I still do. Its a brand that i remember and assosiate with good times. I think its the best type of lemon soda. I somethimes buy it, expecially when i get children over so they can have as much joy with it as i had.
Rabab Y.
I have to say it was nice and tart, actually perfectly tart in my opinion. The carbonation did bother me but if I let my glass sit a bit it became less carbonated and I quite enjoyed the “flatter” tart pink lemonade soda. I thought it was similar to something like Diet 7up or Diet Sprite. I didn't think it was special or different in anyway, so not much for me to report about it.
Sally B.
I love to put this in my fridge for a few hours with my fridge temperature on really chill, it starts to slowly turn it to slush. I recommend doing it after you have opened and broken the seal on the bottle so the fluid has lost a bit of the carbonate fizz. It's so refreshing and such an amazing drink. Great price too.
Viana A.
Sydney
Not so sour soda.  I'm not a fan of sour stuff but I like this,  it's got a real taste of lemon the sourness is actually like a real lemon. Unlike some other products that use artificial acid to make it so sour!  I recommend this for summer or anytime you like,  it's great when you're thirsty.
Jessica O.
Grantham, Lincolnshire
I love this drink it is all I drank on holiday, the drink is so refreshing and full of flavour. Its amazing! The price is reasonable price depending and where you go, its best to drink when its freezing cold fresh from the fridge. I live of this stuff.