Schweppes® Lemon Sour Soda uploaded by Emily H.Schweppes® Lemon Sour Soda uploaded by pauline t.Schweppes® Lemon Sour Soda uploaded by Marjan S.

BY SCHWEPPES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

For over 200 years, Schweppes has produced classic carbonated beverages. Schweppes Lemon Sour Soda has the sunny flavor of lemons with our signature bubbles and is caffeine free. Enjoy Schweppes Lemon Sour Soda as a refreshing soft drink or as a mixer with your favorite spirits to make any beverage the perfect taste.

Fatima-zuhra E.
Moline, IL
Oh my god !!!!!! Lemon schweppes !!!!! I love it !!!! Adore it !!!! Recomend it !!!!!!
Cherisse W.
This js my absolute favorite! I drink this alot. When I'm sick and have an upset tummy.
Besides the flavors are delicious!!! , but they are also very useful to take on trips.
A melhor soda que existe. Com certeza a melhor de todos os tempos! Super indico!
Aeryl C.
Hodgenville, KY
Love Ginger ale. It is crisp and refreshing. Overall it has a nice taste to it.
Kattiee T.
2 the Hawthorns Bussage
Fizzy lemon is my favourite beverage drink because it's so refreshing and I literally could drink it all the time but I know that's bad for you but the taste is amazing and I love it so much so if you're looking for a nice refreshing drink this is the one for you
Jodie W.
Very unique flavour and is quite butter but I mix mine with lemonade and this sweetens the sour lemon. It’s a good combination and really improved the lemon taste. Low sugar so healthy and good for proline dieting
Danila S.
I usually don't drink juice, but when I do i choose to drink a Schweppes. I don't really know why but I like the taste. I don't know what to say about price, here in Denmark everything is expensive. I usually buy it when it is on sale.
Summer W.
I find this sour lemon beverage very refreshing. However it is a bit too fizzy. The packaging is good but they could do better. It’s a good value for money especially if your really thirsty. I would but again but would like to try some other drinks by Schweppes.
Lily W.
Stoke Green, Coventry
Schweppes lemonade is a staple in my house, and my sister refuses to drink any other lemonade than Schweppes. It has a much nicer flavour than generic supermarket own brand ones, and doesn’t go flat as quickly either.