Schweppes® Lemon Sour Soda uploaded by Emily H.Schweppes® Lemon Sour Soda uploaded by pauline t.Schweppes® Lemon Sour Soda uploaded by Marjan S.

BY SCHWEPPES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

For over 200 years, Schweppes has produced classic carbonated beverages. Schweppes Lemon Sour Soda has the sunny flavor of lemons with our signature bubbles and is caffeine free. Enjoy Schweppes Lemon Sour Soda as a refreshing soft drink or as a mixer with your favorite spirits to make any beverage the perfect taste.

Schweppes® Lemon Sour Soda
Drink this slot, makes me feel good always settles a stomach ache too . I just like ut
Fatima-zuhra E.
Moline, IL
Oh my god !!!!!! Lemon schweppes !!!!! I love it !!!! Adore it !!!! Recomend it !!!!!!
Besides the flavors are delicious!!! , but they are also very useful to take on trips.
A melhor soda que existe. Com certeza a melhor de todos os tempos! Super indico!
Aeryl C.
Hodgenville, KY
Love Ginger ale. It is crisp and refreshing. Overall it has a nice taste to it.
Jodie W.
Very unique flavour and is quite butter but I mix mine with lemonade and this sweetens the sour lemon. It’s a good combination and really improved the lemon taste. Low sugar so healthy and good for proline dieting
Lily W.
Stoke Green, Coventry
Schweppes lemonade is a staple in my house, and my sister refuses to drink any other lemonade than Schweppes. It has a much nicer flavour than generic supermarket own brand ones, and doesn’t go flat as quickly either.
Mi 🌹.
the best lemon soda today, a striking and refreshing taste, very good, I can take it any time of the day, it makes me feel happier when I take it, I recommend you to taste it❤❤❤
Danila S.
I usually don't drink juice, but when I do i choose to drink a Schweppes. I don't really know why but I like the taste. I don't know what to say about price, here in Denmark everything is expensive. I usually buy it when it is on sale.
Amiirah N.
Portland, OR
Really amazing cocktail can be recreated with this drink. I mean who drink plain lemonade right bit of enhancements of fresh fruits, ice and few drops of vodka (consume with moderation ofcourse). Set your summer on bubbles. But very harsh to your health. The sugar level of this drink is very harmful to anyone health. Cause diabetes.