Schweppes® Lemon Sour Soda uploaded by Emily H.Schweppes® Lemon Sour Soda uploaded by pauline t.Schweppes® Lemon Sour Soda uploaded by Marjan S.

BY SCHWEPPES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

For over 200 years, Schweppes has produced classic carbonated beverages. Schweppes Lemon Sour Soda has the sunny flavor of lemons with our signature bubbles and is caffeine free. Enjoy Schweppes Lemon Sour Soda as a refreshing soft drink or as a mixer with your favorite spirits to make any beverage the perfect taste.

Latifa Y.
Charlottesville, VA
I tried the ginger rail it taste very good I haven't tried the other drug before but they have different they have a lot of different types of flavors of drinks like sparkling water raspberry lime like soda ginger rail women towel water this something really great really healthy so I really like it and they have all sorts of Baird varieties of things you can
Tomás R.
Yet another classic. This one goes perfectly well with whisky and bourbon, if that's how you drink them. The sourness works wonders on differente cocktails and mixes and it brings more personality to your concoctions. I personally wouldn't have it on it's own.
Emily H.
I tried this on vacation in Europe and feel in love. Any time I could find it over the course of the vacation, I ordered it. It has a great citrus taste and is not overly carbonated. If they sold it in the US I would buy it in bulk, I love it so much.
Isabelle N.
Huntington , IN
I am normally not a seltzer water kind of woman but this I like a lot. The lemon taste is not overpowering. it is delicious and has a nice taste that is not salty which I've noticed about other seltzer waters. It is great for mixed drinks and I would definitely buy it again.
Cassandra I.
Orlando, FL
This is as close to Schweppes Límon that I can get outside of Spain, and it's a pretty good match! It's tart like Límon, but it isn't as carbonated, but I kind of like that! It's very refreshing and it great for a hot summer day!
Taise M.
I met the brand in my country of origin that is Brazil and who introduced me was a friend of mine who praised a lot and who said that I should try because I'm in love with lemon and then I tasted it at a party between friends and it really is a good drink and refreshing
Jenna V.
Minneapolis, MN
One of the best and most versatile mixers out there. You can whip up a delicious cocktail with this and just about anything. Cheap and easy to find at most liquor stores, i highly recommend this for all occasions and sodas.
Hanna W.
Portland, OR
I love this beverage. It works as both a mixer and a beverage. It is great as a mixer because it has that bubbly texture of tonic with a taste like soda which ads a lot of flavor to a mixed drink.. It is also extremely refreshing as a drink on its own.
Salma H.
Providence, RI
It's a shame I can't find these at every grocery store where I live! I'm not a big soda drinking but this is my all time favorite airplane drink! It eases my stomach and tastes good! Squeeze some lemon in there and it's amazing!!
Nina G.
Los Teques, Miranda
Que es bueno es mi segunda opción en caso de no obtener la versión original me gusta tener una mejor digestión y dar el toque de limón al paladar si desea combinar con alguna bebida alcohólica lo recomiendo con vodka o ginebra