Schweppes® Lemon Sour Soda uploaded by Marjan S.Schweppes® Lemon Sour Soda uploaded by pauline t.Schweppes® Lemon Sour Soda uploaded by Emily H.

BY SCHWEPPES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

For over 200 years, Schweppes has produced classic carbonated beverages. Schweppes Lemon Sour Soda has the sunny flavor of lemons with our signature bubbles and is caffeine free. Enjoy Schweppes Lemon Sour Soda as a refreshing soft drink or as a mixer with your favorite spirits to make any beverage the perfect taste.

Kim T.
Aitkin, MN
I'm a sour fanatic so I am in love with this stuff, you can use it as a mix for a drink or just drink it plain like me. It met every expectation and the flavor is just remarkable compared to other brands. I will buy this again in fact I buy it almost every single time I go to the grocery store. Go out and get yourself some of this delicious shwapps lemon sour soda Schweppes® Lemon Sour Soda I love this stuff just plain it's great!!
Callie C.
Love this for making drinks. I prefer Schweppes brand over all other brands for lemon sour, club soda, tonic water and just about everything else. Very comparable price wise. I would definitely recommend this brand if you like to mix some tasty adult beverages!
Anna K.
Glen Head, NY
I love sour soda!!! And this one is very good! I like it! Just Its not sold everywhere... that's why I don't buy as often as i would like to... flavor is great. Will obviously buy again, when I see it in the store!
Kaif K.
Carmel, IN
On its own it is too lemony. I use it to create mocktails for my own party. It definitely met my expectations and is affordable. The flavour, as I mentioned is too sour for my taste. But I would buy again for the mocktails!
Latifa Y.
Charlottesville, VA
I tried the ginger rail it taste very good I haven't tried the other drug before but they have different they have a lot of different types of flavors of drinks like sparkling water raspberry lime like soda ginger rail women towel water this something really great really healthy so I really like it and they have all sorts of Baird varieties of things you can
Tomás R.
Yet another classic. This one goes perfectly well with whisky and bourbon, if that's how you drink them. The sourness works wonders on differente cocktails and mixes and it brings more personality to your concoctions. I personally wouldn't have it on it's own.
Emily H.
I tried this on vacation in Europe and feel in love. Any time I could find it over the course of the vacation, I ordered it. It has a great citrus taste and is not overly carbonated. If they sold it in the US I would buy it in bulk, I love it so much.
Noor A.
Anaheim Hills
This is my favorite Schweppes soda because it's lemon flavored and lemon is my favorite! It tastes really good! I didn't like the bitter lemon one, be aware while purchasing Schweppes because there are different lemon flavors.
Isabelle N.
Huntington , IN
I am normally not a seltzer water kind of woman but this I like a lot. The lemon taste is not overpowering. it is delicious and has a nice taste that is not salty which I've noticed about other seltzer waters. It is great for mixed drinks and I would definitely buy it again.
Taise M.
I met the brand in my country of origin that is Brazil and who introduced me was a friend of mine who praised a lot and who said that I should try because I'm in love with lemon and then I tasted it at a party between friends and it really is a good drink and refreshing