BY SCHWEPPES #24 in Seltzers & Tonics

Raini H.
This tastes just like sprite! Great for when I’m craving a soda but I want to be healthy. Zero calories and delicious. The fact that it’s sparkling makes it so similar to sprite but doesn’t leave me feeling bad afterwards like sprite does. I picked this up from the gas station for a similar price as a bottle of sprite!
Thammy F.
Lime seltzer is so good especially from shweeps. I drink it every once in a while every month and it’s really refreshing. Water is good but I love the sizzle of sparkling water and it wasn’t flat so it’s definety something I reccomend for seltzer water lovers.
Elizabeth N.
Bellerose, NY
There are some seltzer waters and flavored waters that taste.. well flavored. Horribly flavored. This does not. It tastes like a variation on sprite, or 7 up but ta-da! It’s seltzer. I usually only drink water ginger ale or this so I will always continue buying if I feel like I need a taste of “soda” without the soda.
Sarah I.
Ada, OK
I love this water. It’s something different that just plain tap water and isn’t all sweet like most mixes are. It’s refreshing and light and easy to drink. Tastes great at absolutely any temperature. Definitely recommend! #hydration
Laurie L.
East Hanover, NJ
I stopped drinking diet soda many years ago so seltzer is my go-to beverage when I crave something with bubbles. This brand is great because there is zero sodium and the lemon-lime flavor gives it an extra kick that makes it a delight to drink!
nikki t.
Diamond Spgs, CA
My new alternative to beer is sparkling water, and this lemon-lime version has the great carbonation and flavor to satisfy the beer-type cravings! The flavor is better and more concentrated than other brands of sparkling water, so I will gladly continue buying Schweppes
Kathleen B.
Silver Spring, MD
I love drinking seltzer water, but this brand is not a good value. The flavor is minimal and the cost is high. I feel like I'm just paying for a brand rather than a tasty drink. Seltzer water is great, but generic has better value and taste.
ciana n.
New York
I am a huge seltzer water fan. I especially love the lime flavor. It has this amazing taste and once you drink it you get this “ahh” feeling. It gives you the feel that soda would but this is not fattening.
Gina L.
Altoona, PA
This is honestly my favorite seltzer brand for so many reasons. One it’s pretty cheap. Two it has a amazing taste. All the flavors are good. My favorite is this one lemon lime than the black cherry one.
shaeliz o.
new york, NY
i love my sparkling water so much. the sparkling water from this can is super good because it has that lime taste and it’s super bubbly just how i like it and it’s affordable too.
Natalie C.
Washington, DC
Why do you buy Schweppes instead of other seltzer brands?
Tia K.
Is it good?
Casey E.
I scan and it says it's lemon lime when it's actually black cherry
morgan c.
Edgewood, MD
Have any of you been to Europe and tried Shweppes Agrum'? If so, is this comparable? I miss that drink and can't find it or anything like it in the U.S.

back