BY SCHWEPPES #24 in Seltzers & Tonics

Kaylah T.
Fort Lee, VA
Great sparkling water. Taste great and fizzles like soda! I love everything about this product! Affordable, you get your money's worth! This brand never fails to disappoint me! I love the quality of the product! I would recommend to anyone that this is the product they are missing.
Raini H.
This tastes just like sprite! Great for when I’m craving a soda but I want to be healthy. Zero calories and delicious. The fact that it’s sparkling makes it so similar to sprite but doesn’t leave me feeling bad afterwards like sprite does. I picked this up from the gas station for a similar price as a bottle of sprite!
Thammy F.
Lime seltzer is so good especially from shweeps. I drink it every once in a while every month and it’s really refreshing. Water is good but I love the sizzle of sparkling water and it wasn’t flat so it’s definety something I reccomend for seltzer water lovers.
Elizabeth N.
Bellerose, NY
There are some seltzer waters and flavored waters that taste.. well flavored. Horribly flavored. This does not. It tastes like a variation on sprite, or 7 up but ta-da! It’s seltzer. I usually only drink water ginger ale or this so I will always continue buying if I feel like I need a taste of “soda” without the soda.
Sarah I.
Ada, OK
I love this water. It’s something different that just plain tap water and isn’t all sweet like most mixes are. It’s refreshing and light and easy to drink. Tastes great at absolutely any temperature. Definitely recommend! #hydration
Laurie L.
East Hanover, NJ
I stopped drinking diet soda many years ago so seltzer is my go-to beverage when I crave something with bubbles. This brand is great because there is zero sodium and the lemon-lime flavor gives it an extra kick that makes it a delight to drink!
nikki t.
Diamond Spgs, CA
My new alternative to beer is sparkling water, and this lemon-lime version has the great carbonation and flavor to satisfy the beer-type cravings! The flavor is better and more concentrated than other brands of sparkling water, so I will gladly continue buying Schweppes
Cynthia D.
Hillside, NJ
At a loss for words! The flavor is insane and amazing it’s like literally drinking right from a lemon and lime. You can tell it’s natural not any artificial crap in it which makes me super happy. This is all I drink all day long! Obsessed.
ciana n.
New York
I am a huge seltzer water fan. I especially love the lime flavor. It has this amazing taste and once you drink it you get this “ahh” feeling. It gives you the feel that soda would but this is not fattening.
Kathleen B.
Silver Spring, MD
I love drinking seltzer water, but this brand is not a good value. The flavor is minimal and the cost is high. I feel like I'm just paying for a brand rather than a tasty drink. Seltzer water is great, but generic has better value and taste.
Natalie C.
Washington, DC
Why do you buy Schweppes instead of other seltzer brands?
Tia K.
Is it good?
Casey E.
I scan and it says it's lemon lime when it's actually black cherry
morgan c.
Edgewood, MD
Have any of you been to Europe and tried Shweppes Agrum'? If so, is this comparable? I miss that drink and can't find it or anything like it in the U.S.

back