BY SCHWEPPES #25 in Seltzers & Tonics

Buy on Amazon
Kaylah T.
Philadelphia, PA
Great sparkling water. Taste great and fizzles like soda! I love everything about this product! Affordable, you get your money's worth! This brand never fails to disappoint me! I love the quality of the product! I would recommend to anyone that this is the product they are missing.
Mikkell M.
Washington Township
This drink is pretty good but is very pricey at target where I buy it, if I have coupons that's the only time I will get it , packaging is good to me and I have bought this only a few times and will probably get a few more times I would recommend this to other people I normally get their ginger ale
Jennifer S.
Lookout , WV
I do not drink soda but every once in a while I crave carbonated drinks. This water has a very refreshing lemon lime taste that is not bitter. It is a very nice compromise for me. Carbonation without the sugar found in soda. My kids have also enjoyed it as a substitute for sugary drinks.
shaeliz o.
bronx, NY
i love my sparkling water so much. the sparkling water from this can is super good because it has that lime taste and it’s super bubbly just how i like it and it’s affordable too.
Rebecca G.
I am not sure I've purchased the 6-pack of bottles, but I do grab individual lemon-lime Schweppes from time-to-time, especially when I'm thirsty and near a drug store! CVS, Walgreens, etc., usually carry Schweppes sparkling water and i like the lemon-lime flavor!
Thammy F.
Lime seltzer is so good especially from shweeps. I drink it every once in a while every month and it’s really refreshing. Water is good but I love the sizzle of sparkling water and it wasn’t flat so it’s definety something I reccomend for seltzer water lovers.
Jade N.
Reedsville
Not my favorite thing because I don't drink much pop. The bubble sensation was nice though and it had a nice flavor. Recommend to a person whose stomach is upset, because this will help for sure! The packaging was cute and simple! Tried at a friends house.
Elizabeth N.
Bellerose, NY
There are some seltzer waters and flavored waters that taste.. well flavored. Horribly flavored. This does not. It tastes like a variation on sprite, or 7 up but ta-da! It’s seltzer. I usually only drink water ginger ale or this so I will always continue buying if I feel like I need a taste of “soda” without the soda.
Caridad A.
Yonkers, NY
Love sparkling water in the summer it helps after a hot day. I have bought this often in stores or sometimes in packs, can't get enough of these seriously. It definitely keeps me going on a hot day. Am I always buying these so yes I would buy again.
Laurie L.
East Hanover, NJ
I stopped drinking diet soda many years ago so seltzer is my go-to beverage when I crave something with bubbles. This brand is great because there is zero sodium and the lemon-lime flavor gives it an extra kick that makes it a delight to drink!
Natalie C.
Watertown, MA
Why do you buy Schweppes instead of other seltzer brands?
Tia K.
Is it good?
Casey E.
I scan and it says it's lemon lime when it's actually black cherry
morgan c.
Edgewood , MD
Have any of you been to Europe and tried Shweppes Agrum'? If so, is this comparable? I miss that drink and can't find it or anything like it in the U.S.