BY SCHWEPPES

Buy on Amazon*
Raini H.
This tastes just like sprite! Great for when I’m craving a soda but I want to be healthy. Zero calories and delicious. The fact that it’s sparkling makes it so similar to sprite but doesn’t leave me feeling bad afterwards like sprite does. I picked this up from the gas station for a similar price as a bottle of sprite!
Elizabeth N.
Bellerose, NY
There are some seltzer waters and flavored waters that taste.. well flavored. Horribly flavored. This does not. It tastes like a variation on sprite, or 7 up but ta-da! It’s seltzer. I usually only drink water ginger ale or this so I will always continue buying if I feel like I need a taste of “soda” without the soda.
Sarah I.
Ada, OK
I love this water. It’s something different that just plain tap water and isn’t all sweet like most mixes are. It’s refreshing and light and easy to drink. Tastes great at absolutely any temperature. Definitely recommend! #hydration
nikki t.
Diamond Spgs, CA
My new alternative to beer is sparkling water, and this lemon-lime version has the great carbonation and flavor to satisfy the beer-type cravings! The flavor is better and more concentrated than other brands of sparkling water, so I will gladly continue buying Schweppes
Kathleen B.
Silver Spring, MD
I love drinking seltzer water, but this brand is not a good value. The flavor is minimal and the cost is high. I feel like I'm just paying for a brand rather than a tasty drink. Seltzer water is great, but generic has better value and taste.
Gina L.
Altoona, PA
This is honestly my favorite seltzer brand for so many reasons. One it’s pretty cheap. Two it has a amazing taste. All the flavors are good. My favorite is this one lemon lime than the black cherry one.
shaeliz o.
new york, NY
i love my sparkling water so much. the sparkling water from this can is super good because it has that lime taste and it’s super bubbly just how i like it and it’s affordable too.
Molly S.
I love this flavor! It’s super refreshing and reminds me of lemon lime soda which helps me satisfy that kind of craving. I like that I can drink this plain or add some other ingredients to it to jazz it up
Chelsea V.
Old Bridge, NJ
This seltzer has a great flavor. It's found in most stores and is affordable. Makes for a good mixer with alcohol or your choice. Comparable to alternatives.
Carolina C.
Copiague, NY
El refresco de limón que distribuye la marca es famoso por todo el mundo por su refrescante sabor con aromas a este cítrico. Con este tiempo, en verano , apetece mucho tomarse algun refrigerio, y particularmente este porque me gusta mucho el limón.
Natalie C.
Washington, DC
Why do you buy Schweppes instead of other seltzer brands?
Tia K.
Is it good?
Casey E.
I scan and it says it's lemon lime when it's actually black cherry
morgan c.
Edgewood, MD
Have any of you been to Europe and tried Shweppes Agrum'? If so, is this comparable? I miss that drink and can't find it or anything like it in the U.S.