BY SCHWEPPES #63 in Seltzers & Tonics

Since 1783, Schweppes has been known as the original sparkling seltzer water. Schweppes Lemon Lime Sparkling Seltzer Water brings out the best in water with a hint of bright citrus flavor and refreshing effervescence. An ideal alternative to sweetened soft drinks, it contains no sweeteners and is naturally flavored. Experience a crisp twist on the ordinary with Schweppes Lemon Lime Sparkling Seltzer Water. see more...

Kaylah T.
Philadelphia, PA
Great sparkling water. Taste great and fizzles like soda! I love everything about this product! Affordable, you get your money's worth! This brand never fails to disappoint me! I love the quality of the product! I would recommend to anyone that this is the product they are missing.
Mikkell M.
Washington Township
This drink is pretty good but is very pricey at target where I buy it, if I have coupons that's the only time I will get it , packaging is good to me and I have bought this only a few times and will probably get a few more times I would recommend this to other people I normally get their ginger ale
Jennifer S.
Fayetteville
I do not drink soda but every once in a while I crave carbonated drinks. This water has a very refreshing lemon lime taste that is not bitter. It is a very nice compromise for me. Carbonation without the sugar found in soda. My kids have also enjoyed it as a substitute for sugary drinks.
Rebecca G.
I am not sure I've purchased the 6-pack of bottles, but I do grab individual lemon-lime Schweppes from time-to-time, especially when I'm thirsty and near a drug store! CVS, Walgreens, etc., usually carry Schweppes sparkling water and i like the lemon-lime flavor!
Jade N.
Reedsville
Not my favorite thing because I don't drink much pop. The bubble sensation was nice though and it had a nice flavor. Recommend to a person whose stomach is upset, because this will help for sure! The packaging was cute and simple! Tried at a friends house.
cary a.
Yonkers, NY
Love sparkling water in the summer it helps after a hot day. I have bought this often in stores or sometimes in packs, can't get enough of these seriously. It definitely keeps me going on a hot day. Am I always buying these so yes I would buy again.
Natalie B.
San Diego, CA
This product is great, I have bought it multiple times. I love using it, it is a good deal for the price. It has very nice packaging. I highly recommend buying this product, it is a great product all around.
ciana n.
New York
I am a huge seltzer water fan. I especially love the lime flavor. It has this amazing taste and once you drink it you get this “ahh” feeling. It gives you the feel that soda would but this is not fattening.
Melissa W.
My kids don't like this and neither do I. The flavor tastes fake and it has a terrible aftertaste. I don't know what else to say about it as far as value and such as we didn't like it.
Alexis M.
This seltzer is pretty good and has a great price. There are a ton of flavors available. They are perfect for making mixed drinks! I would definitely recommend these to a friend.