BY SCHWEPPES #10 in Soda & Soft Drinks

• Does anybody know of a "healthier" alternative that has l...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Courtney G.
Northport, ME
I love ginger ale.   I like the taste of it.  Compared to others carb. Drinks on the market , I always go for this.  This is alot more bubbly than a can of another soda. But you can feel the natural taste in which I like. Great to keep on hand especially when you catch a bug . I was always taught to crack open a can , leave it to go flat then drink it when i was sick ..   old mothers tale maybe , but it worked for me.    Price is good too!
Rachael F.
Evansville, IN
Schweppes Ginger Ale is the best thing when I feel sick to my stomach. I am not a big Ginger Ale drinker but this is always what I go to when I do need to drink Gingerale. The others don't even compare to this gingerale! I have been drinking this the last few days because I have been sick and it is always my go to drink. I can't stomach anything else. I am sure I will be drinking this for the next few days until I am completely back to normal.
Megan R.
Great tasting Ginger Ale. Perfect for those sick days or an upset stomach. I always keep one on hand at room temperature (best room temp if sick) just incase. Ginger Taste is stronger than other ginger ales. In my opinion it has a Bolder taste than Canada Dry, which depending on your ginger preference you may or may not like.
Daria K.
I really can't taste the difference between this and Canada Dry, so I'm reviewing this solely on the fact that it's ginger ale and I love ginger ale. I use it most often when I have a stomach ache, but it also tastes so great that I'd drink it any other time. Just as inexpensive as other sodas in convenience stores, but I think it's slightly better for you. Been my favorite for the past 10 years :)
n O.
Yum yum. I love ginger ale, and I really like the packaging on Schweppes. I can’t really taste a differenc in brands though, so I’d just buy whatever is cheapest and available. The one downside (to all ginger ales really) is the amount of sugar! It’s like over 50g per can, which is twice the recommended amount! It took me a while to realize this bc the ginger part makes it seem healthier lol.
Linda C.
Norwalk, CA
This is hands down my favorite Ginger Ale . It has a taste that's it's just not comparable to other drinks. I usually buy to help with a upset stomach or if we are taking a long trip to help with motion sickness . But there are times we're I just buy it for a good tasting soda. The rate is almost as equivalent to Sprite but less sugary. I usually buy mine at target . Schweppes® Ginger Ale
Katie M.
I’m not a fan of ginger ale. This ginger ale is alright but I’m not a fan of the flavor of any ginger ale. It was a good value and tasted like ginger ale usually tastes like. I won’t buy again but if you like ginger ale then I would recommend this.
Emma S.
Schweppes Ginger Ale is not my favorite. If is definitely third comparing it to Vernor’s and Canada Dry. I honestly don’t think smaller kids would like it because of it’s weird bitter taste. Adults would probably enjoy this, but if you were at a party with your kids I don’t think they would like it. I would not recommend this one for little ones.
Sarah S.
Windermere, FL
This is a “men’s” deodorant but it’s not in-your-face manly as you’d expect from a brand like Old Spice. I’ve been using this scent for over a year and I really like it. I really wanted a woodsy scent and all the “women’s” scents were floral, fruity, or vanilla. I think this one is pleasantly unisex plus it does a great job of keeping me smelling nice all day long!
Tracy C.
Forks, WA
I love good ginger ale especially when my stomach. Hurts or is upset this seems to help.The flavor is great .This is also a nice crisp drink in the summer timecat a BBQ or picnic.Pairs well with most foods.I would highly recommend this Ginger Ale to everyone.I see myself buying this again  a lot in the near future .
Samantha G.
Yakima, WA
Do you prefer this brand or Canada Dry?
Kathy N.
Federal Way, WA
Why do ginger ales help with stomach aches?
Stephanie D.
Does anyone have any punch recipes for children? I remember someone telling me any juices with ginger ale or sprite will work. Recipes will be greatly appreciated.
Scott O.
Does anybody know of a "healthier" alternative that has less sugar and potentially more ginger to reap the benefits of the root? Thanks in advance-
Vivianna H.
Is this good ? Anyone ever tried it ??