BY SCHWEPPES

Since 1783, Schweppes has been providing dependable, crisp and refreshing Ginger Ale that consumers have grown fond of. With its bold, natural flavor from ginger and lively bubbles, Schweppes Ginger Ale provides a refreshing carbonated beverage. It’s... see more...

• Do you prefer this brand or Canada Dry?15 Answers
  • Is this better than Canada dry?4 Answers
  • Does anybody know of a "healthier" alternative that has l...4 Answers
Courtney G.
Northport, ME
I love ginger ale.   I like the taste of it.  Compared to others carb. Drinks on the market , I always go for this.  This is alot more bubbly than a can of another soda. But you can feel the natural taste in which I like. Great to keep on hand especially when you catch a bug . I was always taught to crack open a can , leave it to go flat then drink it when i was sick ..   old mothers tale maybe , but it worked for me.    Price is good too!
Rachael F.
Evansville, IN
Schweppes Ginger Ale is the best thing when I feel sick to my stomach. I am not a big Ginger Ale drinker but this is always what I go to when I do need to drink Gingerale. The others don't even compare to this gingerale! I have been drinking this the last few days because I have been sick and it is always my go to drink. I can't stomach anything else. I am sure I will be drinking this for the next few days until I am completely back to normal.
Daria K.
I really can't taste the difference between this and Canada Dry, so I'm reviewing this solely on the fact that it's ginger ale and I love ginger ale. I use it most often when I have a stomach ache, but it also tastes so great that I'd drink it any other time. Just as inexpensive as other sodas in convenience stores, but I think it's slightly better for you. Been my favorite for the past 10 years :)
Linda C.
Norwalk, CA
This is hands down my favorite Ginger Ale . It has a taste that's it's just not comparable to other drinks. I usually buy to help with a upset stomach or if we are taking a long trip to help with motion sickness . But there are times we're I just buy it for a good tasting soda. The rate is almost as equivalent to Sprite but less sugary. I usually buy mine at target . Schweppes® Ginger Ale
Michelle H.
Lower Sackville, NS
We always have some on hand, ginger ale is our household cure for the sick bellies, upset bowels, sore throats, etc...has been a wives tale for decades and something we just keep following and whether or not it works - it sure helps the worried minds of the little ones when under the whether. And ginger is good for us - so ginger ale has to be healthy, right
Emma S.
Schweppes Ginger Ale is not my favorite. If is definitely third comparing it to Vernor’s and Canada Dry. I honestly don’t think smaller kids would like it because of it’s weird bitter taste. Adults would probably enjoy this, but if you were at a party with your kids I don’t think they would like it. I would not recommend this one for little ones.
Sarah S.
Windermere, FL
This is a “men’s” deodorant but it’s not in-your-face manly as you’d expect from a brand like Old Spice. I’ve been using this scent for over a year and I really like it. I really wanted a woodsy scent and all the “women’s” scents were floral, fruity, or vanilla. I think this one is pleasantly unisex plus it does a great job of keeping me smelling nice all day long!
Tracy C.
Forks, WA
I love good ginger ale especially when my stomach. Hurts or is upset this seems to help.The flavor is great .This is also a nice crisp drink in the summer timecat a BBQ or picnic.Pairs well with most foods.I would highly recommend this Ginger Ale to everyone.I see myself buying this again  a lot in the near future .
💋Cara S.
I love Scwhepp's Ginger Ale!!! This was the ONLY thing my grandpa would ever drink, and I gotta say, that I myself became quite partial to it too! I don't think there even IS another ginger ale that is made out there that can come close to competing with the fresh, crispness, of a Schwepp's Ginger Ale going down!
Charlea M.
Caro
This ginger ale is pretty good, but it isn’t the best that I have ever tried. My favorite would have to be Vernor’s because I am from Michigan. This ginger ale is more on the fruity side compared to Vernors. The carbonation is pretty crisp but the downside as well is that it doesn’t stay carbonated for very long.
Samantha G.
Yakima, WA
Do you prefer this brand or Canada Dry?
Kathy N.
Federal Way, WA
Why do ginger ales help with stomach aches?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this better than Canada dry?
Scott O.
Does anybody know of a "healthier" alternative that has less sugar and potentially more ginger to reap the benefits of the root? Thanks in advance-
Stephanie D.
Does anyone have any punch recipes for children? I remember someone telling me any juices with ginger ale or sprite will work. Recipes will be greatly appreciated.

Kohl's