BY SCHWEPPES #8 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

As the ultimate in bubbling refreshment that also makes a great mixer, Schweppes Ginger Ale packs in the bold taste of real ginger, plus it's caffeine free. With over 200 years of providing the perfect taste, Schweppes has become synonymous with quality in carbonated beverages. Enjoy a splash of unique flavor with Schweppes Ginger Ale.

• Do you prefer this brand or Canada Dry?15 Answers
  • Is this better than Canada dry?3 Answers
  • Does anybody know of a "healthier" alternative that has less suga...4 Answers
💋 C.
I love Scwhepp's Ginger Ale!!! This was the ONLY thing my grandpa would ever drink, and I gotta say, that I myself became quite partial to it too! I don't think there even IS another ginger ale that is made out there that can come close to competing with the fresh, crispness, of a Schwepp's Ginger Ale going down!
Lisa F.
Long Beach
I don’t drink soda at all but if I️m gonna have something similar I️ drink ginger ale. Especially when my stomach is upset the ginger is a natural soothing agent for nausea and upset stomach. I️ enjoy Canada Dry also. Always on sale my fridge always has ginger ale.
Magan A.
National City, CA
Who doesn’t love ginger ale? Especially if you have an upset stomach or need to mix other drinks with it. It’s naturally caffeine free and it’s soda so not to expensive. This brand has always had great quality standards, I’ve never been dissatisfied.
Octavia M.
I’m not the biggest fan of ginger Al, especially after trying an alcoholic beverage with ginger al in and getting sick off of that… But for the times that I do need a good ginger al to quench my thirst I always choose this brand!
Emma O.
Lewiston, NY
schweppes ginger ale reminds me of my great aunts house. she would always give this to me so I got accustomed to liking i️t. i️t had the best ginger flavor out of all of the other ginger ales. super good and helps stomach aches
🎀GlamorousBarbie🎀 L.
Orlando, FL
I love ginger ale. I feel like the flavor of this brand is nice and smooth. I always buy this brand. I find it in grocery stores or wholesales. I enjoyed this so much on Europe trip 2017! They also have other nice flavors!
Jessica M.
Raleigh, NC
I️ drink this all the time! When I️ have an upset stomach it makes me feel a lot better! The ginger ale is also not as syrupy as others and it’s super cheap! I️ would definitely recommend this to my friends and others!
Heather T.
Colfax
I have nothing bad to say about this ginger ale, I have always liked Schwepps! Its cheap taste great I like it with rainbow sherbet! I would recommend this to anyone who like ginger ale! Schweppes Ginger Ale
Krista R.
The only soda that I drink. Great flavor and nice and bubbly. I also like to drink it when my stomach is upset or after a night out with the girls if I had a few too many. All around my favorite soda out there.
Paige M.
Newburgh, IN
Sadly not as gingery as I would have liked, but in fairness, I feel like I am more of a ginger beer fan. Still a solid ginger soda, heavier on the carbonation and less sweet than some other bottled versions.
Samantha G.
Yakima, WA
Do you prefer this brand or Canada Dry?
Kathy N.
Federal Way, WA
Why do ginger ales help with stomach aches?
Scott O.
Chantilly, VA
Does anybody know of a "healthier" alternative that has less sugar and potentially more ginger to reap the benefits of the root? Thanks in advance-
Vivianna H.
Is this good ? Anyone ever tried it ??
Stephanie D.
Does anyone have any punch recipes for children? I remember someone telling me any juices with ginger ale or sprite will work. Recipes will be greatly appreciated.