BY SCHWEPPES #6 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

As the ultimate in bubbling refreshment that also makes a great mixer, Schweppes Ginger Ale packs in the bold taste of real ginger, plus it's caffeine free. With over 200 years of providing the perfect taste, Schweppes has become synonymous with quality in carbonated beverages. Enjoy a splash of unique flavor with Schweppes Ginger Ale.

• Does anybody know of a "healthier" alternative that has less sugar ...3 Answers
  • Why does Schwepps Ginger Ale taste so much better than Canada Dry?3 Answers
  • Does anyone have any punch recipes for children? I remember someone...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Renata W.
Renata W.
This product is extremely nostalgic for me. Every time I fly around the country I love requesting one of these from the beverage carts. There is something very satisfying about this thousands of feet in the air, the fizz that crackles and tickles my nose, the crisp, sharp flavor of the ginger balanced with the ever so slight sweetness. This is one of those products that makes flying the friendly skies friendly and memorable.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Sacramento, CA
Sometimes you get a rumbly in your tumbly and you need a little fizz with some ginger, amiright? Schweppes is nice to have on hand when you've over done it with the rich foods and your tummy isn't happy. This stuff sets me right again, while also tasting great. I'm not a fan of a lot of soda, to be honest, but this one has some great health benefits, in my opinion. I don't feel guilty about drinking this soda.
Mary M.
Mary M.
Franklin, IN
First I just want to say that I love Ginger Ale for so many different reasons and this is the brand I always go to. I'm sad when its out of stock. I think other people have figured it out too about how great it is! Not only is it refreshing, its flavor and carbonation lasts longer than most Pop drinks. Since it doesn't go flat very quickly I'm able to enjoy it longer.
Rosa G.
Rosa G.
A good old crisp cold Ginger Ale always hits the spot on a nice hot, steamy, humid day. This soda has to be one of the best to drink during a game, BBQ, a get together or anywhere really. It has immense flavor and the subtle ginger flavor that isn't overpowering or gross. The fact that it's caffeine free is also a plus. go out and buy yourself one if you haven't yet.
Kelly K.
Kelly K.
Matthews, NC
Schweppes is always my first choice for ginger ale. I drink this like it's going out of style! Any time I am sick, have a head ache, or need something a little more than water, I always go for Schweppes. While Canada Dry has a softer taste, I enjoy the carbonation of Schweppes. Price doesn't really differ too much, either. I'll always reach for a Schweppes!
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
Josephine , TX
A refreshing break from the heat and soda! I have used this as a drink on its own and mixed it with other things such as smoothies and juice. This is the perfect summertime addition for backyard party punches or summer office parties. It has the refreshing taste without being too sweet or too sour. It also will help if you catch a summer bug.
Deaven H.
Deaven H.
Baltimore, MD
If your looking for something to keep you cool. This is it! This ginger ale KICKS in flavor and in comparison to other brands it is #1 in my household! It also serves as a good pick me up if you are having tummy trouble or feeling sick. I drank them while i was pregnant for my nausea and it helped a great deal! 100% REAL GINGER! Unbeatable!
Dana C.
Dana C.
Hilton Head, SC
I always keep this in my house for a sweet treat or an upset stomach. I keep a couple in my pantry when I have a stomach ache because room temperature ginger ale works best for this purpose. I'm not really a soda drink and I've always heard clear soda is healthier so when I do drink soda I don't feel as guilty drinking ginger ale.
LaSandra H.
LaSandra H.
Baton Rouge, LA
Comparably one of the best ginger ale drinks on the market. The price is on the upper end, but I guess you pay for what you get. The taste is smooth and the flavor is not overpowering. I love is when it's ice cold and I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for the flavor of a carbonated drink, but not all of the sugar.
Allanna C.
Allanna C.
Albany, OR
This is a go-to when someone in our family is feeling poorly. It is also a good choice when we're not feeling poorly. Because I like ginger-things. The flavor is quite pleasant. And, if you don't want to drink it straight, you can always add different syrups and have an awesome Italian soda with just a hint of ginger. Yum!
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Yakima, Wa
Do you prefer this brand or Canada Dry?
Kathy N.
Kathy N.
Federal Way, WA
Why do ginger ales help with stomach aches?
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Does anyone have any punch recipes for children? I remember someone telling me any juices with ginger ale or sprite will work. Recipes will be greatly appreciated.
Vivianna H.
Vivianna H.
Is this good ? Anyone ever tried it ??
Angelie E.
Angelie E.
Moncton, New Brunswick
Is Schweppes a german based company?