Schweppes® Diet Ginger Ale uploaded by Christina V.

BY SCHWEPPES

When you're mixing it up with your friends and guests, you want more than good enough. You want to be ready for everyone you invite over, including the people who have to watch what and how much they drink. That's why Schweppes Diet Ginger Ale is part... see more...

kay s.
This is what I buy for mixing drinks. Schweppes isy favorite ginger ale and the can size is 1. absolutely adorable and 2. the perfect amount to mix with 2.5 ounces of gin (gin and ginger - don't knock it till you've tried it!)
Emily K.
Ginger ale is one of my all time favorite drinks and the diet aspect makes it a little guilt free. Good as a mixer in drinks. Also really good if you add in some frozen raspberries or strawberries to keep it cool!
brandi p.
Bristol
as i write this i'm currently on the ketogenic diet #keto and i drink this almost religiously. i know what gas stations have it and which don't, and it's my go-to at the school cafeteria. i drank gingerale a lot before, it was my favorite drink and i also drank it for sour stomach, but now without sugar in my diet, diet gingerale has sufficed! it tastes almost the same, no weird textures or tastes!
Pamela S.
Travelers Rst, SC
I am not a fan of diet sodas, but diet Schweppes Ginger Ale is one of the exceptions! It tastes much lighter and smoother than regular ginger ale. It never leaves a funny aftertaste like some diet sodas and the carbonation seems easier to stomach. My only complaint is some stores don’t stock it and the ones that do only stock a very limited supply, so it can be pretty difficult to find.
Nicole M.
Saugus, MA
Me and my boyfriend always have this in our fridge. We like to indulge in soda once and awhile but regular soda has way too much sugar. This is a great diet soda (in my opinion).
Maira Alejandra M.
Silver spring , MD
The price. Was a little high, and the containers, each of which contained two 12 packs were s well packaged that they were cumbersome. While it was convenient to get all of my family I especially Pepsi needs filled all at once, this was a hard way to do it.
Courtney P.
Los Angeles, CA
I deal with a lot of nausea so I am pretty familiar with ginger products...Scheppes is fine, but not my favorite. It's a little too sweet and kind of lacking in ginger flavor. If that's what you're looking for, this probably fits the bill, but otherwise you might be better off with a different ginger ale choice.
Naj L.
Portsmouth Virginia
This soda brand is perfect! Ginger ale is always a refreshing drink during the hot summer days and a helping drink during the winter days when you’re sick. The fact that they produce different flavors of ginger ale makes it even better! You get different flavors of the same product.
Khusbu P.
Naples, FL
My favorite ginger ale. Tastes crisp and refreshing, and is perfect for quenching your thirst. If you have a tummy ache, Schweppes is the best to settle the grumbles and make you as good as new again! You can buy at any grocery store, and sometimes even at the gas station!
Renae A.
Gardendale, AL
This ginger ale is hard to beat. It has just the right amount of Ginger to make it refreshing and a good pick me up. Not overpowering with ginger as some ginger ales are. For all who have never tried it and think they don't like ginger ale, I recommend you give it a try.

Amazon