Schweppes® Diet Ginger Ale uploaded by Christina V.

BY SCHWEPPES #40 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Buy on Amazon
Brandy L.
Louisville, KY
This is my favorite ginger ale. It doesn't have an overwhelming taste. The diet version taste good too. It's got a very light delicious taste. And normally when I buy ginger ale it's for a tummy ache and this always helps me feel better.
Jackie P.
Nashville , TN
This is one of the few brands that makes a diet version of ginger ale. Which is so helpful when I’m making a lower calorie drink like a Moscow mule or gin and ginger. I also like their tonic water and soda water
Lynn R.
New Prague
It’s light and refreshing. The subtle ginger taste makes it the perfect drink when you are I’ll, when you are hot and want something cool and refreshing and not too heavy. It’s also a great mixer for drinks containing alcohol to non alcohol punches.
Stacy B.
Raytown, MO
Not everytime the words "Diet" and "Ginger Ale" are in the same product name do they live up to the crisp, awesome taste Ginger of the Ales needs to match.  However, when the brand name #Schweppes is added to it, you are a fool NOT to try it, and you better believe it is GOING to rock your Ginger socks off, no matter what shade of Ginger they are!  Love me some Diet Schweppes GA!!!
Morgan K.
Jackson, MS
This is my go to drink for all occasions. Whether I’m going on a road trip with car sickness, or making mixed drinks for my friends, I always turn to Schweppes. I would recommend for anything to try.
Britney W.
Groton, MA
I am not a huge fan of ginger ale, but if I am to drink it, Schweppes diet ginger ale would be my choice. I usually buy this product at market basket. Schweppes is a good price & if you like ginger ale, I’d recommend this brand.
kay s.
This is what I buy for mixing drinks. Schweppes isy favorite ginger ale and the can size is 1. absolutely adorable and 2. the perfect amount to mix with 2.5 ounces of gin (gin and ginger - don't knock it till you've tried it!)
Amy L.
Tulsa
I love this ginger ale! It has that perfect ginger ale taste to it. The diet has lower calories than the regular kind, but it is still delicious. It’s convenient to buy at most grocery stores. It isn’t expensive. It is my favorite brand.
Emily K.
Ginger ale is one of my all time favorite drinks and the diet aspect makes it a little guilt free. Good as a mixer in drinks. Also really good if you add in some frozen raspberries or strawberries to keep it cool!
Pamela S.
Travelers Rst, SC
I am not a fan of diet sodas, but diet Schweppes Ginger Ale is one of the exceptions! It tastes much lighter and smoother than regular ginger ale. It never leaves a funny aftertaste like some diet sodas and the carbonation seems easier to stomach. My only complaint is some stores don’t stock it and the ones that do only stock a very limited supply, so it can be pretty difficult to find.