Schweppes Diet Ginger Ale

Drink

which .kind of soda do you like ?
Start your review of Schweppes Diet Ginger Ale!
Jon R.
Alexandria
Perfect when I need my Ginger Ale fix, but being on a diet, I have to choose the diet option which still tastes great!
Molly D.
Narragansett
Love ginger ale. This is a classic. My go to brand— can’t beat it! Flavor is just right, love the amount of ginger flavor.
Kelly S.
Wyckoff, NJ
Fantastic tasting ginger ale! Great carbonation and no after taste. I drink it every day to soothe my stomach and I find its better than other ginger ales on the market
Jen A.
Yum I love this diet ginger ale. I just wish the diet version was easier to find. It’s a great beverage.
Sydney S.
Galloway, NJ
Their ginger ale is very refreshing and is strong, it helps for stomach aches and is very refreshing. It's one of my favorite ginger ale brands. The soda itself isn't too sweet and the diet part doesn't really change the taste. It taste the same as a regular ginger ale, just with less junk.
Julie G.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
I love ginger ale and this new one is even more crisp! A bit sweeter than I was used to but no sugary after taste, my new go to for soda!
Layla P.
Montclair, NJ
This is delicious mixed with vodka or tequila. I love that it has no carbs and no sugar.
Jacqueline S.
Brooklyn, NY
Schweppes makes a fine diet ginger ale. Not the best, but definitely not the worst among similar diet soda products. It is very standard and is exactly what you would expect from diet ginger ale soda. I would buy it again and recommend it if my favorite option was not available.
Barbara D.
S Thomaston, ME
Purchased at: Walmart
I looove this soda!! I have been a Sprite drinker dor ever! However a couple of years ago I wanted to get healthier so I decided to try diets soda. I dislike water and don't care for juice so untill I got a soda stream diet was going to have to be the way to go! But idk about you but I couldn't stand the artificial sweetners used in all diet sodas. So I switched to just plain Schweppes ginerale, Canada Dry wasn't happening, yuck! Lol. And a little while in tried the diet. The first few times I drank it I was repulsed. But shockingly I got used to it and now love this!! The sweeter flavor and the mild ginger taste in Schweppes is perfect. And not completely bad for you. After all the ranting (haha) I'm saying BUY this you will be glad you did 😘 💚
Carrie M.
New Prague , MN
A great option for zero calorie soda. Crisp refreshing taste without the too syrupy taste diet sodas often give