Schweppes Diet Ginger Ale uploaded by Christina V.

BY SCHWEPPES #42 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Liv C.
Statesboro, GA
I love ginger ale, especially when I've been sick. Schweppes is one of the few good brands I can find on a regular basis, and the fact that they have a diet ginger ale makes me really happy. You can't taste much of a difference between this and the regular, but that could differ based on the person.
Trenity L.
Florence, SC
I didn't think diet ginger ale would taste good, but i was wrong! This is great! I drink ginger ale when my stomach is upset or God forbid, I have a hangover. I choose diet drinks to watch my sugar and carbs. This is a great choice for the conscious without giving up any flavor and ginger benefits.
Ashley V.
Guttenberg, NJ
My favorite ginger ale! I drink this regularly--I mean two or three times a week. It is refreshing a crisp, and not too sweet, as many diet soft drinks tend to be. I would recommend both the diet and regular version to my friends and family over other popular brands.
Catherine F.
We tried Schweppes diet ginger ale when we couldn't find our usual brand.  It is the same price. It's just that we didn't know how it would taste.   We find it not to be as gingery as our brand.  It taste good. It could use a little more flavoring.  I would buy again if our brand isn't available.
Caroline A.
Worcester
Ginger ale is one of my favorite sodas and Schweppes never lets me down. The diet also is really nice and light but still with the great ginger flavor. I can always count on it, but the only unfortunate thing is that, not all suppliers of schweppes tend to have diet.
Heather L.
Dickinson, TX
Anytime I’m sick or have a stomach bug this is the drink I go to. It always helps settle my tummy and makes me feel better. I’ve been Drinkin this particular ginger ale for the years. I would definitely recommend this product.
Kathleen M.
Lake Katrine, NY
This is my favorite diet ginger ale! Its crisp and refreshing without too much overpowering flavor. Some other diet ginger ales make my throat a little itchy but this one does not. I think it is the perfect ginger ale!
Julia T.
There are not many diet drinks that cannot be diet without compromising taste. Schweppes maintains the integrity of the flavor with their diet ginger ale! It is still delicious without all of the extra calories!
holly s.
South Dennis
Great for any day but perfect for a sick stomach. This great tasting soda tastes like real ginger and you can taste the difference. One of my favorite diet beverages and I would recommend this brand to anyone.
Elannah L.
Concord, NH
I wasn’t a fan of this drink . I was expecting it to taste like ginger ale but the texture was unpleasant. It was almost like a dirty water taste that felt like angry water in my mouth 🙁. Would not recommend