BY SCHWEPPES

As the ultimate in bubbling refreshment that also makes a great mixer, Schweppes Dark Ginger Ale packs in the sharp taste of real ginger, plus it's caffeine free. With over 200 years of providing the perfect taste, Schweppes has become synonymous with quality in carbonated beverages. Now enjoy the bolder side of Schweppes with Schweppes Dark Ginger Ale.

Karena K.
I am obsessed with this version of ginger ale! Unfortunately they don't sell it in my area, I have family in Pennsylvania and grabbed a few bottles while I was in town. It has a great ginger taste to it but not too strong. It's definitely stronger than regular ginger ale. If it were in my area I would definitely buy it often!
Meggan C.
Kingston , ON
This is a great product. The taste is sweet and deep however the ginger is not overwhelming and bitter. I purchase this product routinely for home and find that everyone in out house enjoys it. The price is average when it comes to soda and even better when you can get it on sale or promo at a supermarket.
Taylor S.
El Dorado Spg, MO
This stuff is so yummy and very affordable! You can buy it at your local Walmart. Great for mixing or just drinking straight. I am a repeat customer and love it! Definitely recommend anyone to try it!
Christina B.
This dark ginger ale is amazing. I love all ginger and the flavor in this is out of this world. Strong and spicy, much more ginger flavored than other ginger ales. I recommend this for sure and will be repurchasing.
Meshia E.
Bridgeport, CT
When this first came out my fiance and I used to drink it everyday! The flavor of it is soo good and fuller tasting (secret fact: I actually hate the taste of ginger, but it has never bothered me in ginger ale..weird. this is no exception) I wouldn't shy away from this for fear it will be too strongly flavored or taste too much like just pure ginger, there is nothing like that going on here. This stuff is sweet and very bubbly and just has More of that flavor that you already love from Schwepps! 👍 almost 5 stars, a personal favorite but if had too often your taste for ginger ale can go rather quickly
Jeneca L.
if you love Schweppesgo out and grab this product the only word that I can use to describe it as it has a depth to itthat the original ginger ale doesn't have its very just nice and warm and flavor in intensity I would definitely switch this out for my days where I'm at feeling so great from the original because does pack that punch flavor
Aly H.
This variety of ginger ale is very good. I did not drink it because I was sick so I am not sure if it would be good for upset stomachs. It had a nice taste; not too much different from regular ginger ale. The bottle says this kind of ginger ale has health benefits which is what makes it stand out from other kinds of similar beverages.
Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
I've long been a fan of Schweppes ginger ale, but this is something new and very interesting! When I first saw it I knew I needed to try it and I was pleasantly surprised! It tastes delicious and will always have a place in my refrigerator alongside the original. Give it a try, I don't think you'll be disappointed!
Kate E.
This is better than most Ginger Ales from big companies because it has more Ginger flavor. Unfortunately it's still so sweet that I'm not sure I use it as a staple like I thought I might for drinks with alcohol as well as for when my throat hurts. Solid option from the grocery store.
Brandon A.
Plainfield, IL
This is a great beverage to drink if you are trying to enjoy a low end bottle of whiskey or other alcohol. It has a better and deeper flavor than a standard ginger ale and really improves on the natural sweetness of a standard ginger ale. Also good to drink on it's own.