BY SCHWEPPES

Bianca C.
Warner Robins, GA
I tend to not drink enough water during they day to these are a great alternative ( I do understand that seltzer is not as hydrating as water but its better then soda!) This is my favorite flavor and i think you can get these for a great price in the grocery store :) the hubs also likes them so its a win win.
Giuseppe L.
I actually found this at target one day. Was looking for pomegranate seltzer and came across these. Great taste with a hint of lime. Put these in the fridge and drink cold, you will not be disappointed! I usually grab a 12 pack of these at ShopRite, 4boxes for $8 which is a great deal. Lots of variety and great tasting. Great alternative to soda
Cecilia A.
No matter what flavors these companies come up with, I simply cannot get into seltzer water. I'm not sure if it's my personal taste buds just screwing me over, but they rush up to my nose and give me the chills. Sorry, Schweppes, I guess I'm just too picky.
Aubri S.
I purchased this over the summer because I wanted something that was didn't have a bunch of sugar. It has a great flavor and it's very refreshing- especially on a hot summer day. It's a good mixer too if you are looking to have an alcoholic beverage.
Jessica D.
Lafayette, TN
It has a great flavor and goes gray with dishes around thanksgiving and Christmas. I think it takes wonderful. I am a repeat user. It’s seems affordable to me and I would buy it again and recommend it to other people
Jenna K.
Lackawanna, NY
I’ve only recently tried this, it’s just recently began being sold on my college campus. It has a very good flavor and isn’t overly carbonated. I’ve only had it a handful of times but would be very interested in trying another flavor this brand carries
Jerica C.
Salyersville, KY
This drink has the perfect amount of cranberry and lime flavor. If you love ginger ale and cranberry flavors, you will love this adorable drink. Perfect for parties, gatherings, or just drinking at home.
Christie B.
Johnstown
I love love love cran-lime! It is such a better replacement for soda, you get the carbonation from soda, but the great crisp taste of cran-lime, and its healthy for you
Julia M.
Narragansett, RI
I define 5 stars as "out of this world". I gave this 4 stars because it's a good flavor and it's a nice replacement for diet soda/soda but it's not something I would go out of my way to buy when it's full price because the Scheweppes brand tends to be a bit expensive compared to other seltzer brands--especially in 12 packs. The price of Schweppes is comparable to Polar Seltzer (when they both are not on sale in my area) but in all honesty I must rather pay full price for Polar because the flavors tend to be bolder. "
Amanda C.
East Boston, MA
I love seltzer water. It's a great way to get your water intake but with bubbles! I love Schweppes and it's Cranberry lime is great. It's also great for mixing with juice or Jello, you can add fruit and ice. Clearly it can be used for adult beverages and it's delicious. A quality seltzer with a built in twist!