BY SCHWEPPES

Since 1783, Schweppes has been the original sparkling seltzer water. Schweppes Cranberry Lime Sparkling Seltzer Water brings out the best in water with a hint of fresh cranberry and lime flavor and refreshing effervescence. Schweppes contains no sweeteners and is naturally flavored, making it a sophisticated alternative to soft drinks. Experience a crisp twist on the ordinary with Schweppes Cranberry Lime Sparkling Seltzer Water. see more...

Amanda W.
Amanda W.
East Boston, MA
I love seltzer water. It's a great way to get your water intake but with bubbles! I love Schweppes and it's Cranberry lime is great. It's also great for mixing with juice or Jello, you can add fruit and ice. Clearly it can be used for adult beverages and it's delicious. A quality seltzer with a built in twist!
Loriann M.
Loriann M.
Don't really care for sprakling slezter water I rather have flavor water I make myself or from another company
Julia M.
Julia M.
Narragansett, RI
I define 5 stars as "out of this world". I gave this 4 stars because it's a good flavor and it's a nice replacement for diet soda/soda but it's not something I would go out of my way to buy when it's full price because the Scheweppes brand tends to be a bit expensive compared to other seltzer brands--especially in 12 packs. The price of Schweppes is comparable to Polar Seltzer (when they both are not on sale in my area) but in all honesty I must rather pay full price for Polar because the flavors tend to be bolder. "
Linda B.
Linda B.
New York
The Cranberry Lime flavor is actually really refreshing! If you need a bit of fizz without the sugar, this is the drink to buy. And for the price it is, I would definitely buy more. Other sodas are no good especially when I am on my diet. This is an inexpensive, healthier way to get my soda fix and without sacrificing flavor.
Jorene A.
Jorene A.
Slater, MO
I love Schweppes products in general.  I found the flavor of this to be very good.  I prefer the convenience of the cans to the plastic bottles.  That way I do not have to worry about using it up before it goes flat.  I highly recommend you give this, or one of the other flavors a try.
Ariel R.
Ariel R.
Baltimore, MD
Schweppes ginger ale has always been my go to soda. I've tried a few of their other products and thought I would try this kind. The lime way over powers the cranberry to me and it throws it off. I wouldn't purchase again, but I would drink it if it was handed to me.
Bond B.
Bond B.
Pleasant Hill, CA
Great for mixing drinks or a refreshing pick me up, this seltzer water is crisp and a great addition to your next part or get together. the flavor is great without tasting too artificial. I prefer it over La Croix but you can be the judge. Go try it out today!
Markie L.
Markie L.
best stuff ever! When you don't want a sweet sticky carbonated soda but you are craving the fizz of one this is a great alternative! Not to expensive but also not as cheap as store brand. The flavor is fantastic the fizz does not last as long as traditional sodas.
um s.
um s.
Bellevue, WA
I tasted this when i was visiting a friend. I would say this is an okay drink. I am not used to this kind of taste. I would drink it if it was available at a party or at a friend's. But i wouldnt go out of my way to get it, the sting of the fizz and taste is too strong for me!
Nadine W.
Nadine W.
Leesburg, GA
Sparkling waters are my absolute favorite thing to have around. It is affordable, and delicious on its own, or as a mixer. I love the pretty label and packaging . I would tell all of my friends to try this and all of the flavors!