BY SCHWEPPES #39 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Based on Jacob Schweppes original formula from 1783, this classic soda is sparkling with refreshment.

• I love club soda and seltzer water. How did this compare to other...1 Answers
  • Fave (non-alcoholic) drink made with this club soda?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kaela R.
Mill Creek, WA
Schweppes Club Soda is a must-have for any bar. I prefer the cans over the bottles, since they tend to be way more carbonated. They are a good value, price-wise, and are a great stable to have in the fridge. I like to add the club soda to any juices or fruity drinks or cocktails, since it cuts down on calories and lightens up the sweetness a lot. Makes juices go further while also making them more refreshing!
Stephanie B.
it is very bubbly but that’s the way i like my seltzer. there are so many great flavors and the ginger ale is awesome too!! some people don’t like how bubbly it is but it’s one of my favorite seltzer options.
Alice C.
Culver city, CA
Get this on the plane all the time as their sparkling water. Tastes inferior to the premium sparkling waters like Perrier and the like. Tastes like carbonated tap water w random chemicals
Jessica M.
Raleigh, NC
This water is great! I️ can mix it with juices and other drinks to enhance it too! It isn’t super expensive which is a plus and the can makes it more portable and easier to take around.
Miracle F.
Please! If you are having a long day and get a headache, grab some bottled water and one of these sodas! Usually do the trick! You're feeling a bit queezy? Grab yourself a can of this soda and you'll be feeling great in no time! Besides it's wonders if tasting so good, it helps with headaches, naseau (sometimes), and leaves feeling real good!
Style by Julianne R.
Portland, OR
I use this as a mixer with alcoholic drinks at home. I love to mix it with a good flavored vodka for a refreshing and low calorie alternative to beer or sweet mixed drinks. The cost is reasonable and affordable as well. Sometimes I drink it plain but I prefer a flavored sparkling water to drink on its own.
Kassandra D.
I like Schweppes Club Soda because the carbonation level is a lot higher than many other carbonated waters. It has a straightforward carbonated flavor any is refreshing. This is perfect if you want to drink something other than water but don't want to consume any extra calories.
Ioana C.
I love seltzer water and the more gas it has the better. I found that this club soda gets flat pretty quickly but other wise It has a good amount of bubbles in It plus it’s filling.
Ashok M.
Buffalo, NY
My go to club soda.  The cans make it super convenient and always well carbonated.  I always have a few in the fridge ready to go.  It's also the most affordable of the club soda brands.  No need for improvement, just keep on coming with consistently great soda.
Cami H.
Denver, CO
This has been my moms go to drink to mix with her alcohol for years. It is pretty darn cheap and you can find it pretty much anywhere. It doesn’t hold a lot of flavor, but that’s not the point. It should just be diluting flavor and adding carbonation.
Delaney D.
Fave (non-alcoholic) drink made with this club soda?
Hope G.
I love club soda and seltzer water. How did this compare to other brands?