Schweppes® Club Soda uploaded by Annie N.Schweppes® Club Soda uploaded by fran l.

BY SCHWEPPES #53 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Based on Jacob Schweppes original formula from 1783, this classic soda is sparkling with refreshment.

Buy on www.ama...
sydney m.
Mmmm this is my stuff. Seltzer water is my favorite drink but we go through this stuff like crazy in my house. We are a Lemon Lime & Black Cherry family. The strong carbonation makes for a super satisfying sip in any weather. What I love about it is that it is not so carbonated that its painful. Some brands are over carbonated with a sharp flavor that is basically unbearable to drink. This is just right. The carbonation lasts forever too if you open a can and fall asleep!
Grace D.
Charlottesvle, VA
I always use the product to mix in for my mojitos. It has such a smooth, crisp flavor and is very refreshing. It is super affordable and works well in a variety of mixes drink. It’s versatile and can be used for more than just drinking (cleaning stains and sinks).
Shauntai K.
Rock Falls, IL
I’m the manager at a bar in Illinois. We’ve tried out a lot of different soda water as mixers for a lot of the alcohol that we serve. This by far is the superior brand. The carbonation stays very long. I would recommend this sofa water above all others.
Rebecca F.
Astoria, NY
Best carbonation for seltzer. Classic go to. I probably always absolutely with out a doubt have this in the house. Cans are my favorite because I feel they’re the most carbonated. Squeeze some lime in there and you’re good to go!
Tiffany A.
Phoenix, AZ
I like this club soda for my mixed drinks, I’ve never used a cheaper version I’ve always stuck to Schweppes I feel like it’s good quality of club soda and goes well with any of my cocktails. I will always buy this brand it’s absolutely great and affordable!
Hannah B.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a fine sparkling water when you’re out and about. Schweppes is easily found in corner stores where I live, and it’s fun to get a little bit of bubbly instead of just regular water. It’s inexpensive, too!
Allie D.
Seattle, WA
This brand is very distinct and I usually think of it when I want a mix drink with soda water or tonic water then this brand is great for that. But drinking it by itself seems weird to me. I would recommend.
Mal C.
Midlothian, VA
This is definitely the best and most affordable club soda you can get. It mixes well with all types of drinks & I sometimes even like adding it to a regular juice to mass it a healthier alternative to soda!
Amberly J.
Wappingers Fl, NY
This is a good club soda and is super carbonated like it should be. It’s not much different than your typical seltzer. If you’re looking for a plain carbonated soda, this one is definitely good and a great value.
Miracle F.
Please! If you are having a long day and get a headache, grab some bottled water and one of these sodas! Usually do the trick! You're feeling a bit queezy? Grab yourself a can of this soda and you'll be feeling great in no time! Besides it's wonders if tasting so good, it helps with headaches, naseau (sometimes), and leaves feeling real good!
Delaney D.
Fave (non-alcoholic) drink made with this club soda?
Hope G.
I love club soda and seltzer water. How did this compare to other brands?
Alessandra C.