BY SCHWEPPES #31 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• I love club soda and seltzer water. How did this compare to other...1 Answers
  • Fave (non-alcoholic) drink made with this club soda?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Luna H.
This goes incredibly well with Gin. Great on it's own too, and it's very inexpensive - can be purchased basically anywhere. I wish it didn't leave a bitter taste in my mouth but it's a great addition to vodka, gin and a ton of other alcoholic beverages so i would definitely recommend it
Lexie S.
Ltl Egg Hbr, NJ
I buy Schweppes club soda often as I use this as my house staple for the home bar. It is always a great value no matter what store I buy this form. It is truly affordable and there are almost always sales or specials for this. I would recommend this and also suggest club soda flavors!
Evona N.
San Diego, CA
Love this stuff! Super fizzy and great with cocktails - I use club soda in place of sugary soda which is why I look for a really bubbly club soda! Schweppes is perfect. I get the cans so that I can use just what I need and leave the rest closed so I don't lose any carbonation :)
Rebecca H.
Hutto, TX
Used this product recently for a sangria and it worked perfectly. Just added some bubbles to the drink, but no flavor. Went perfectly with the recipe. The packaging was fine. Just a regular can. Price was fine and I would recommend to others looking for this product.
Carlie B.
CORNELIUS, NC
This was my go to when I did the Whole30 diet! This adds well to a bit of vodka or just plain with a squeeze of lime. Makes me feel like I'm actually getting a treat. Tastes much more fresh than other store brands. Love the little glass bottles--fresh every time.
Joseph M.
Chamblee, GA
Club soda takes the cake for best drink mixers. Don't get bogged down by the sugar associated with Tonic Water - a lime and some club soda pairs perfectly with Gin or Vodka. This club soda is balanced and tasty, without being overbearing. Definitely recommend.
Charlotte B.
Glen Burnie, MD
I use this General club soda when making mixed drinks with my friends I love that it comes in the cans bottles or the 2-liter containers there is no real room for improvement it is just club soda and there is no flavor but that is what club soda is all about
A classic from my childhood to now. The taste has remain great over all these years. The packaging has changed but it has not diminished the flavor. I find it to be inexpensive any retailer or even BevMo will carry this. I would recommend this to others.
Morgan H.
San Antonio, TX
This is a great club soda. It's affordable and I can always find it everywhere from the grocery store to convenient store to little bodega at the bottom of my building, the packing is nice and the drink is always crisp. I would definitely recommend it.
May B.
This club soda makes for a great mixer for alcoholic beverages or wines for spritzers, I personally love using this for a refreshing drink when I want something fizzy but don't need all the bad stuff, great with lemon & limes 👌🏼
Delaney D.
Fave (non-alcoholic) drink made with this club soda?
Hope G.
I love club soda and seltzer water. How did this compare to other brands?