BY SCHWEPPES

Since 1783, Schweppes has been known as the original sparkling seltzer water. Schweppes Black Cherry Sparkling Seltzer Water brings out the best in water with a hint of exotic black cherry flavor and refreshing effervescence. An ideal alternative to sweetened soft drinks, it contains no sweeteners and is naturally flavored. Experience a crisp twist on the ordinary with Schweppes Black Cherry Sparkling Seltzer Water.

• I want to purchase2 Answers
  • I am trying to cut calories while still getting the carbo...2 Answers
  • I've been trying to cut soda out of my diet. I'm a huge ...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Gina L.
Altoona, PA
This is honestly my favorite seltzer ever. It’s usually cheaper than others and there’s nothing in it. Some have added sodium but this does not. I love the fresh taste and could drink them all day which sometimes I do.
Christina P.
Bridgeport
If you're looking to fall away from soda a bit, then this is the way to go. It's not exactly like soda but it does give you the same sensation. this brand made me fall in love with seltzer water.
Megan C.
Newington, CT
This is honestly my favorite beverage.  It is reasonably priced, the flavor is amazing.  I don't drink sugary soda, so this is an incredible alternative.  There is nothing like a cold, freshly opened can.  It mixes well with vodka, too!  I find that the carbonation goes away quickly, so you have to drink the whole can within about 30 minutes.
Mariela M.
 Schweppes® Black Cherry Sparkling Seltzer Water 6-12 fl. oz. Pack is always a must when I am in the mood for a nice coke or pepsi. Unfortunately I can not consume any soda so having different brand seltzer water works best for me. I love this black cherry flavor one because it literally reminds me of the flavor of coke even thought it does not taste at all like coke but it gets the job done for my craving!
Quinn B.
Coraopolis , PA
I like this sparkling water and I don't think the flavor is over powering or too light. However, I would probably choose other seltzer/sparkling water brands over this one if I had the choice. Met my expectations, just not my favorite brand in the market.
Denise S.
Hoopeston , IL
I love flavored sparkling waters. I do not drink soda, so this is a great alternative. This is not a sweet drink. If you are wanting a drink sweet as soda, this probably isn’t for you. All natural, no sweetener.
✨🍾Jazmyn A.
Los Angeles
The only time I drink Schweppes is when I’m out of town; traveling internationally in particular. I never buy it in the states it’s not SO fizzy and that is a deal breaker for me. I do like the flavors though!
Lisa M.
Cheshire
Seltzer is out beverage of choice in our home, as we no longer drink juice or soda except for on special occasions. This is the brand and flavor I buy most often.
Erin B.
Cinnaminson, NJ
So my husband and I decided to cut out soda from our lives but weren't sure how we could do it, he suggested switching to seltzers and at first I was not excited because I hate seltzer, or at least I thought I did until he brought Schweppes home. Now we always have at least two boxes in the house and switch from flavor to flavor so we never get bored! It's honestly delicious and I don't even miss soda because I get that bubbly feeling with this!
Monica M.
Literally every single flavor of Schweppes Seltzer water is good, but the black cherry is by far my favorite. It's better than any other seltzer I've tried with a similar flavoring. I turned to seltzers to get myself away from soda, and this really helped me transition. It's well carbonated and doesn't leave any strange aftertastes which I have found to be the case with many other brands. I genuinely quench my thirst with this product.. I almost can't get enough!
Allie B.
I am trying to cut calories while still getting the carbonation. does anyone feel like making the switch to flavored seltzers was helpful?
Genna B.
Saint Louis, MO
I've been trying to cut soda out of my diet. I'm a huge Dr Pepper addict so looking for something with a similar cherry flavor. I don't like "diet" or "zero" type drinks because of the aspartame and the horrible aftertaste. How does this rate in your opinion?
I want to purchase