Schweid and Sons Burgers The Prime Burger

This USDA Prime chuck Burger packs the most flavor in every bite.
  • Only 3% of all the beef in America lives up to the strict specifications that qualify it as USDA Prime
  • Abundant marbling creates a flavorful & incredible tasting Burger
  • Made from whole premium cuts of boneless chuck

CaN i make them on the airfryer?
Was anyone else not given the chance to upload their receipt before the campaign ended? I was never able to and I’ve not been reimbursed and I’m not happy about it.
Can these be bought at your local grobery store, or where can one buy them? Do they keep their shape, much shrinkage? How many come in a box? Thanks in advance
Start your review of Schweid and Sons Burgers The Prime Burger!
Jesenia F.
Portage, IN
Schweid and Sons Burgers The Prime Burger uploaded by Jesenia F.
Had these burgers for dinner today. The quality of the meat is excellent. My family loved them and from now on we’ll be making our own gourmet burgers at home.
Michelle P.
Hoffman Est, IL
Schweid and Sons Burgers The Prime Burger uploaded by Michelle P.
I loved this Prime Burger from Schweid & Sons! Made from USDA prime strict specifications. I enjoyed the flavor and that it was a firmer tenderness. It turned out great with melted cheddar, lettuce, tomato, and a pretzel bun. I would recommend to anyone who enjoys a great burger. I found the Prime, Katana Blend, and Chuck Brisket varieties by Schweid & Sons at my local Mariano’s.
Danielle B.
Nashville, TN
Schweid and Sons Burgers The Prime Burger uploaded by Danielle B.
I took a patty tonight and made a broken down lasagna instead of a burger. The meat cooked up so well & tastes delicious! excited to also try as a burger. I’ll be purchasing again!
Julie S.
Gettysburg, PA
Schweid and Sons Burgers The Prime Burger uploaded by Julie S.
Schweid and Sons Burgers The Prime Burger uploaded by Julie S.
These burger tasted amazing! The whole family loved them. They were full of flavor. My husband cooked them on the grill and they came out amazing. I will be adding these to my grocery list from now on.
Diane M.
Royersford, PA
Schweid and Sons Burgers The Prime Burger uploaded by Diane M.
Dinner was super delicious tonight! These burgers are steakhouse quality but available at the local grocery store The burgers cooked up well, and had a great flavor to them. We definitely enjoyed them and will be purchasing them again.
Jaclyn H.
Brookings, OR
Schweid and Sons Burgers The Prime Burger uploaded by Jaclyn H.
Schweid and Sons Burgers The Prime Burger uploaded by Jaclyn H.
Super awesome burgers! They don't break apart like most fresh patties do and they taste great with a little bit of seasoning. Great family dinner tonight! Yum!
Amanda S.
Rayland, OH
Schweid and Sons Burgers The Prime Burger uploaded by Amanda S.
Flavorful, moist, tender...did I say flavorful? These burgers did not disappoint. They grilled beautifully. My only regret is that I only got one pack, because everyone was asking for more. I will definitely purchase again. #SchweidandSons
Carissa A.
Branford, CT
Schweid and Sons Burgers The Prime Burger uploaded by Carissa A.
These burgers grilled up so well! They stayed nice and big. Our family really enjoyed them. I would definitely recommend and will be buying them all summer!
Anabela E.
Albuquerque, NM
Schweid and Sons Burgers The Prime Burger uploaded by Anabela E.
This burger was absolutely delicious for a special treat. It’s a little too much for me to eat regularly, but it is definitely going to be something I’ll buy again im the future when I want a rich burger. It was juicy and delicious.
Jennifer D.
Fayetteville, GA
Schweid and Sons Burgers The Prime Burger uploaded by Jennifer D.
Nice packaging that stands out from other meats. It was pricey, but not really for the quality of the meat. I’m glad to see this kind of product option out there!