Schwebel's Schwebel?s Honey Wheat Bagels, 15 oz

by Schwebel's

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Schwebel's Schwebel?s Honey Wheat Bagels, 15 oz!
How would you rate this product?
3 years agoDenver, CO
I actually used to live not to far from Schwebel's factory and I could smell their baked goods every day. The quality is outstanding, especially in relation to price. Very chewy and fresh - make a great breakfast item with cream cheese and smoked salmon.
5 years agoFort Worth, TX
Wheat bagels!? A healtheir version of bagels?! Sign me up! I'm such a bagel addict, ever since I was younger I could eat bagels whenever. Their prefect for a college student such as myself, for those times were you can't eat lunch in between my courses.
5 years agoChicago, IL
These bagels are delicious and great toasted! They also work well for making sandwiches and don't get soggy like some other commercial bought bagels do. Try using them to make french toast!
4 years agoPoughkeepsie, NY
Amazing! I hate honey but these bagels are so tasty and they are wheat bagals thats a plus. They go really well with just melted butter or regular cream cheese
5 years agoKent, WA
They're delicious! Great for on the go! They're soft and great toasted. They keep you full until lunch time, which is nice when you're busy at school or work.
3 years agoThomas, WV
Love any kind of bagel ( except onion) and these are great! I love that they are wheat and they taste fantastic!
4 years ago
We always look for a healthier version of bread and this bagel is a must. It is healthy but it is also delicious!
5 years agoSan Lorenzo, CA
Best bagels in the world they are delicious they taste good they taste fantastic there a good good good
3 years ago
What i love about these Bagels is that they are healthy and just have a touch of sweetness to them. We enjoy toasting them and then spreading on cream cheese and putting fresh Scottish salmon on top.