Schwarzkopf Zero Frizz By Schwarzkopf uploaded by Diana G.

BY SCHWARZKOPF

Angie R.
Somerset, KY
Great frizz control product, and it works wonders on my naturally curly hair. The value is a little expensive, but it does last a while since I have shorter hair.
Diana G.
Smells nice but it's not one of my favorites aromas. Protects the hair for the iron flat heat, and make it look shiny, but leaves the hair so flat and with and unnatural look. But if you're looking for a "Japanese straight hair" look a like you probably gonna love this product.
Catherine B.
Clifton Forge, VA
I'm in love with this product. My curly hair is so unruly, but this is the ONLY product I have found to take it and keep my curls intact and soft. Gives great hold without the stiff sticky feeling of most. Non greasy and not strong on fragrance. It has become hard to find though, have to drive to another town to buy. Alot of stores have dropped it from their shelves.
Stacie S.
Lexington, KY
It's hard to keep frizz under control. This is a universal truth. My dark brown wavy hair is very hard to maintain and this product didn't perform to the degree that I needed or expected. I prefer many cheaper brands to this one. I'm uninterested in purchasing again and wouldn't recommend it.
Jessica S.
Clarkston, MI
Does what it does! One of my favorite brands and this product is really good also, specially because did my hair looks really good without any frizz, I totally recommend :)
Laritza L.
Sacramento, CA
Riquisimo el producto me dejaba el pelo sedoso y brilloso. Lo recomiwndo siempre. La calidad del producto es comparable y superior a otros como african, dove, loreal.
Julie L.
Albuquerque , NM
Made my hair super soft and manageable! Not too heavy for my fine hair texture! It helped eliminate the frizz and keep my hair smooth all day.
Elma Z.
This product is great for girls with curly hair like me. This helps to minimize my frizz and makes my hair feel very soft.
Andrea F.
Doral, FL
Es fantástico, el frizz de mi cabello desaparece cada vez que lo uso, a parte de esto me deja el cabello súper suave!
Hannah R.
Oceanside, CA
Perfect for anyone with hair frizz problems, i use it all the time, has amazzzzzing results, would recommend
nouran b.