Schwarzkopf Zero Frizz By Schwarzkopf uploaded by Diana G.

BY SCHWARZKOPF

Catherine B.
Clifton Forge, VA
I'm in love with this product. My curly hair is so unruly, but this is the ONLY product I have found to take it and keep my curls intact and soft. Gives great hold without the stiff sticky feeling of most. Non greasy and not strong on fragrance. It has become hard to find though, have to drive to another town to buy. Alot of stores have dropped it from their shelves.
Diana G.
Smells nice but it's not one of my favorites aromas. Protects the hair for the iron flat heat, and make it look shiny, but leaves the hair so flat and with and unnatural look. But if you're looking for a "Japanese straight hair" look a like you probably gonna love this product.
Kiah B.
Amazing! That is all. Smells great. Lasts long. A little goes a long way and that is all you need to know.
Angie R.
Somerset, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great frizz control product, and it works wonders on my naturally curly hair. The value is a little expensive, but it does last a while since I have shorter hair.
Stacie S.
Lexington, KY
It's hard to keep frizz under control. This is a universal truth. My dark brown wavy hair is very hard to maintain and this product didn't perform to the degree that I needed or expected. I prefer many cheaper brands to this one. I'm uninterested in purchasing again and wouldn't recommend it.
Jessica S.
Clarkston, MI
Does what it does! One of my favorite brands and this product is really good also, specially because did my hair looks really good without any frizz, I totally recommend :)
Laritza L.
Sacramento, CA
Riquisimo el producto me dejaba el pelo sedoso y brilloso. Lo recomiwndo siempre. La calidad del producto es comparable y superior a otros como african, dove, loreal.
Julie L.
Albuquerque, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
Made my hair super soft and manageable! Not too heavy for my fine hair texture! It helped eliminate the frizz and keep my hair smooth all day.
Hannah R.
Oceanside, CA
Perfect for anyone with hair frizz problems, i use it all the time, has amazzzzzing results, would recommend
Elma Z.
This product is great for girls with curly hair like me. This helps to minimize my frizz and makes my hair feel very soft.
nouran b.