Schwarzkopf TAFT hair styling mousse foam- GERMAN- SHIPPING FROM USA uploaded by Samaneh N.Schwarzkopf TAFT hair styling mousse foam- GERMAN- SHIPPING FROM USA uploaded by Sian M.Schwarzkopf TAFT hair styling mousse foam- GERMAN- SHIPPING FROM USA uploaded by Silvija R.

BY SCHWARZKOPF

Volumizing hair mousse see more...

Buy on Amazon
Samaneh N.
LONDON, ON
I love this mousse,I am using number 4(ultra strong).It hold my curls in long hours,after 24 hours u just need some water to define the beautiful curls like the first day.
Lorena E.
I bought this by mistake, I wanted a fixative spray.This mousse isn’t long lasting, like i put this in my hair and i was going outside and after 2 or 3 hours it goes so sticky in my hair. I don’t recommend this
Sophia J.
I have been using taft mousses for a while and I've always been happy with it. So this product is the quality I had expected. Pay attention to the strength though, you don't want to go overboard with it. I always try to keep it 3 or 4 to avoid sticking and stuff like that.