Schwarzkopf - Supersoft Superfruit Shampoo Ultimate Shine 400ml uploaded by Paige P.

BY SCHWARZKOPF

Brand from Schwarzkopf. The formula with lychee and noni-berry extracts provides shimmering gloss reflections. Nourishes and smoothes the hair structure. With superfruits rich in vitamins and antioxidants. For hair full of suppleness and radiant mirror-like shine. How to Use: Massage shampoo gently into wet hair.
  • see more...
  • Top Questions No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!

Janaína F.
    Bahia
    Your week is about to be filled with shopping? If you're looking for find a store for a small therapy purchase (you don't need an excuse not to go. We seek by some shopping that are worth it. Go ahead, treat yourself, enjoy. And good purchases
    Amber R.
    Thurcroft, Rotherham
    Love this shampoo. It smells absolutely gorgeous and leaves my hair feeling so thick and soft and amazing! It's so cheap too which is a mega bonus
    Kelly J.
    Brisbane
    This makes my hair nice and soft and it smells nice. It doesn't fully stop the frizz. I get it every so often as I do interchange shampoo and conditioners.
    Tamar S.
    Newark, DE
    My main problem is my super oily scalp. The only shampoo I have used and saw the result was this one. 2 days my hair looking non greasy
    franziska F.
    Do you know that schwarzkopf means black head in German I think that's very racist and I see no reason to buy his product anymore
    Megan H.
    Use this shampoo all the time and it leaves a great smell and healthy looking shine to your hair. It is also a really good value.
    Leyla S.
    Normal shampoo. Did not buy it again. Was okay for my long and thick hair but nothing special really. Would not recommend it.
    Tina S.
    London
    Great series and you can often find them in 99p stores. I like using all of them and I find they particularly help with frizz.
    Kelsey P.
    Canada
    This product feels amazing on my hair and I have dry thick hair. Leaves my my hair so soft and smooth! And always smells good
    Leah F.
    Makes hair feel soft and smell nice I love this hair product I highly recommend it makes my hair look full of life