Schwarzkopf - Supersoft Superfruit Conditioner Ultimate Shine 250ml uploaded by Paige P.Schwarzkopf - Supersoft Superfruit Conditioner Ultimate Shine 250ml uploaded by Yocelsys H.

BY SCHWARZKOPF

Brand from Schwarzkopf. The formula with lychee and noni-berry extracts provides shimmering gloss reflections. Nourishes and smoothes the hair structure. With superfruits rich in vitamins and antioxidants. For up to 3x better combability and hair full of radiant, mirror-like shine. How to Use: Massage gently in to wet hair after shampooing. Rinse thoroughly. Pack Size - 250ml see more...

Mary E.
Barre , VT
I loved this brand when I lived in Germany. Their boxed hair color was some of the best I've tried. I don't know if it's a difference in ingredients or what but I am not as happy with their products available in the states. My hair feels almost plastic coated. The smell is wonderful and maybe others have a better experience. It just isn't for me.
leanne l.
Blue springs, MO
Made my hair so smooth and slick. I loved it. I would recommend this to anybody. Alot of other conditioners leave my hair nasty looking. It targets getting tangles out and leaving hair smooth. It is very affordable. I was very satisfied.
Patricia Z.
Apple Valley, CA
If you think your hair needs a boost and feel more healthy and soft this is the best shampoo for you I try to my clients and they're in love with their hair
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Let’s talk about favorites. My hair is finally recovering from the daily hair wars. My hair feels & looks so much healthier
Terrah A.
Townsend, GA
I love this company! My hair always smells good and feels soft! Well worth the money i do recommend to family and friends!!
Latisha M.
Corona, CA
From the salon now in a Walmart store nearest you! I'm so happy I can find shwartskop in a local store and not just Sally.
Amanda W.
This smells wonderful. I was amazed at how great my hair felt after using it. It is a product I would highly recommend.
Paula Leann H.
Wade, NC
Love this product. Highly recommend to others to purchase and use as directed. Works great, as advertised.
ʟᴇɪʟᴀɴɪ v.
tampa
Loved this product. It left a soft feeling to my hair. And it smelt amazing! Recommend!
Paige P.
torfaen
Switched to this and the matching conditioner when I was away from home and ran out of the more expensive brand I had been using and was amazed by the results. Does what it says on the tin - leaves my hair soft and shiny and looks good for longer! (Results are even better if you are in a soft water area!)