Schwarzkopf styliste ULTÎME Satin Frizz Control & Protect

Specially developed for uncontrolled, frizzy hair

• Lightweight formula with a unique fusion of ingredients provides superb straightening for humidity control and thermal protection

• Rich micronized spray lotion promotes shiny, sleek, long-lasting results

• Salon proven 4 days straight effect that continuously fights frizz, fly aways, and curl reversion

• Conditions and enriches, leaving your hair shiny and ultra-moisturized

• Provides 450 degree heat protection

• With satiny-smooth serum

The review is very high at this collection of hair products ist really good to damaged hair ?
How well did this work? And where can you buy it?
Where can I find this product  they have discontinued  this product at Walmart
Start your review of Schwarzkopf styliste ULTÎME Satin Frizz Control & Protect!
Cleveland heights
I've been using this for three years! It smells amazing and does a wonderful job protecting m hair from my 450 degree straightener! I love this!
Bronx, NY
Schwarzkopf styliste ULTÎME Satin Frizz Control & Protect uploaded by Gisela Q.
This is a gift from a dear friend. I've never use this product before. This is the first time, and I like the results. The smell is amazing.
Wilmington, NC
love it. keeps my baby hair in check and my fly a ways in place. it's got a great smell and doesn't leave your hair sticky greasy or oily
Jacksonville, AR
I recently bought the heat protectant and wow does it make my hair smell amazing! I'm in love now and want the whole line! Scent envy!!
Centerton , AR
I purchased some of this line and I thought it was okay, it had a strange smell to it. I think they're better items on the market.
Grayslake, IL
It's amazing I have been used so much. My hair look soft. I bought in the Utah. Control my frizz because I use dry everyday
Boynton Beach, FL
I have very wavy, curly hair. This product keeps my frizz tamed like no other! I can't tell you how much I love using it!
Dublin, OH
I didn’t like the smell. But overall great product. The heat protectant is very good it makes my hair silky and shiny
I really like the sprays, it makes my hair sleek and shiny. When I air dry it, it's not frizzy and it looks healthy!
Atlanta, GA
I didn't use the powder or soapy but I do like the hair styler/ conditioner, made my hair really soft afterwards
Ask a question to the Influenster community...