BY SCHWARZKOPF

Specially developed for strong hold

• Natural beach curls & tousled look

• Weightless formula adds texture that instantly gives you natural, tousled, controlled curls without crunch

• Boosts and shapes your curls' natural bounce with micro-fix technology

• Delivers key moisture to your luscious locks

• With elastin moisture-complex

Buy on Walmart*
  • "These products are very good and I'm really happy how my hair feels and how healthy my hair is, I recommend anyone to try" in 1 review
Martha D.
I received 2 of this products from the Schwarzkopf Ultime for free, and its been a while since I styled my hair with my natural curls because my color treated my hear for so many years now that the curl is not there anymore its just frizz with a slight curl when I received the cream I instantly grabbed a little bit of the elasting curls and misture cream from the jar and scrunched all over my just washed hair I let it air dry for about 20 minutes went to the mirror and OMG my teenage years curl was back I got very excited and touched my curls and it was soooo soft, next day went on and tried the elastin curls soft toussle spray and a little bit of the creme before so the cream gave me my corls and the spray curled it as well but it kept the curl for more than 10hours, if you have curly hair this products are a must Loved it 4 real
Lindsey S.
I'm going to start by saying that my mom gave me this product after she tried it and didn't like it much because she found it to be too sticky..

Personally, I did not have that problem. I use it after the shower when my hair is damp and then just let it air dry.. The product sprays easy and smells fantastic. It defines my curls better and just makes for a good hair day. I really like the product and will get it again when I run out.
Brea R.
Olive Branch, MS
I have naturally curly hair, and I found (as with most products) that this one worked best with wet hair. I tried it on my hair when it was dry, and it felt sort of sticky like mousse does on dry hair. This product adds definition and seems to reduce frizz somewhat. I love the smell, and the spray bottle is a fun change from my usual mousse container. However, this product doesn't seem to be overwhelmingly different from the much cheaper mousse I normally use, so I probably will not continue to buy it.
Lisbeth S.
Yo tuve la dicha de recibir estos productos de parte de influenster y los 3 son buenísimos. La crema deja el cabello demasado suave el spray para antes de arreglar el cabello es buenísimo también porque prepara el cabello muy bien y lo deja listo para peinarlo y mi favorito es el protector no supero que proteja hasta 4 días e incluso hasta la.próxima lavada ningún producto que nyo conozca hace eso. Los amo completamente
Alex B.
Springfield, Missouri
I was surprised how light this product was on my hair while still being effective. I had great curls without frizz. I have used it with air drying as well as blow drying with a diffuser, and it worked great with both methods. It keeps hold of my hair all day without going limp.
Grayce M.
I use this with my sulfate-free shampoo and conditioner. My curls smell wonderful, they are light weight and bouncy. My curls last the day and my frizz has decreased. I don't use this regularly but rather when I'm going some where I want to make sure my curls look gorgeous!!
Jasmine B.
Allendale, MI
Those products really curled my hair! I flat iron my hair early that morning and when I received the products I texted it out in my hair thinking that my hair wasn't going to curl up, I was soo surprised that it still made my hair curly and full of moisture. My hair was very soft and it held a curl for the rest of the day.
Laura M.
Middletown, PA
The blue spray is great, smells great, and does not leave your hair crunchy (if you use the right amount). The only reason i knocked out one star is because this product does contain alcohol, so repetitive use led to my hair drying a little. However, if you use this sparingly, this will work wonders!
Jo L.
Cambridge
I love the way these products make my curls look and feel. They remove the frizz, define your curls, and don't make your hair crunch like some other products can do. I would recommend this to anyone who needs help with curly and wavy hair.
Wendy P.
Watertown
I used this on wet hair. I expected big soft beachy curls but once my hair dried I ended up with tighter curls. It's fine for a different look. Smells like baby powder
Kim v.
New Bedford, MA
Hi everyone, I'm wondering about this brand I've been seeing it advertised a lot and also I see it a lot in social media, Who likes it and what results are you getting, right now I. Useing the WEN line
Ambar V.
Atwater, CA
Do u have a dry shampoo that works and also isn't able to be seen that it was used. As far as looking like I put baby powder on my head? Thank you 😊