BeautyHair Styling ProductsULTIME
Schwarzkopf Styliste Ultime Crystal Shine Heat Protection Shine Spray

Schwarzkopf Styliste Ultime® Crystal Shine™ Heat Protection Shine Spray

by ULTIME

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Schwarzkopf Styliste Ultime® Crystal Shine™ Heat Protection Shine Spray!
Kerri H.
Schenectady, NY
I started using this a few weeks ago hoping to calm my frizz as the warmer months approach and I am in love with this product! I love the scent and it has such a lightweight feel while definitely keeping my hair looking healthy and shiny. I would definitely recommend to others!
audrey W.
Hamilton, GA
Purchased at: Amazon
I really like this heat protectant. It has an amazing smell (like vanilla-ish), and when I straighten my hair, it’s left soft and without frizz. Would highly recommend.
Nicole A.
College Park, GA
Schwarzkopf Styliste Ultime® Crystal Shine™ Heat Protection Shine Spray uploaded by Nicole A.
I’m not sure how what kind of magic sorcery is going on in this bottle but it’s incredible. Like everything by Schwarzkopf, it smells amazing, but it is also very effective at protecting my long thick hair from heat damage. I use this on when my hair is damp before blow drying or when it’s dry if I am going to straighten or curl my hair, and then comb through with a wide tooth comb.
Vinnie E.
So i just bougt this and ill explain the four stars in a sec. But first some back story. So i went to my local family dollar to get some of everyones fav geat protectant by treseme. Ive always used that cause urs cheap so i can use a whole lot like i like. I love to really coat the hair to protect it from heat. So one day i bought a new bottle and it smelled different and i realized from smelling my old bottle and new one that something was off. When i took it back i made the lady smell the two and she said it smelled like hairspray and it clicked that it did. So ill go into other stores and smell it and now they all smell like that. So treseme changed that formula, n short i cant use that anymore. Ive moved on to the loreal heat pro and it was much better, it didnt feel dry or like i simply spraued hairspray in my hair. With this one its meant to have hold and it does hold. All you need is some hair hair serum and its back to normal.
Leanne H.
Newcastle, UK
Schwarzkopf Styliste Ultime® Crystal Shine™ Heat Protection Shine Spray uploaded by Leanne H.
I like this product, it protects my hair whilst straightening and gives it a lovely shine. It smells really nice but I wish the aroma was a bit stronger so it could be noticeable like what the smell of other hair mists are.
Kaitlyn P.
Kingston , ON
Love this product! I decided to add this into my hair care routine after a recommendation from a friend. I use heat on my hair everyday and this product is amazing! It really helps to smooth my hair and keep it looking fresh and shiny. It adds a healthy glow to my hair and a nice scent.
Tina P.
Longueuil , QC
Very pleased to find a heat protector for 450 degrees. At times depending on how much spray you use it may make ur hair feel a little crusty.
Annie Z.
Birmingham
Don't use mine all that often so I can't give it 5 stars but it's still getting 4 stars because as far as I know, it's doing its job. It also smells SO nice, you'd think I put perfume in my hair (which can be quite damaging) but no, it's just heat protection!!

Looking for your answer?