BeautyHair Styling ProductsULTIME
Schwarzkopf Styliste Ultime Biotin+ Volume Magic Volume Powder

Schwarzkopf Styliste Ultime® Biotin+ Volume™ Magic Volume Powder

by ULTIME

Hey guys I did a review on YouTube for Schwarzkopf Styliste Ultime® Biotin+ Volume™ Magic Volume Powder my channel name is LoGlam :) you don't need to subscribe or like but can you give me constructive criticism? Thanks loves :)
Start your review of Schwarzkopf Styliste Ultime® Biotin+ Volume™ Magic Volume Powder!
Erica G.
This works pretty well and a little goes a long way. it does give your hair volume and doesn't make it look dull or powdery. The volume lasted a few hours. It did make my roots feel dried out. I like that the bottle is small enough to fit in my purse. Overall a good product
🖤 Missy 🖤.
Moose Jaw, SK
I've got very fine thin hair and have been a slave to back-combing all my life and this powder allows me that style without the breakage from back-combing! This is a very tacky powder that will give your hair that "instant stop" feel so it makes your hair almost feel solid and moldable. This isn't for anyone just wanting a little extra oomph...as it really does make your hair feel solid and you won't be able to bush it after application. I've used other volumizing powders that have been even more heavy duty than this and ones that do nothing, so if you are a powder user this one is buildable without being easily overdone. I will be buying this as long as I can get my hands on it.
Tiara M.
Barrie , ON
Amazing! Really transforms my flat dull hair and gives me amazing volume!! You only need a bit. The tiny bottle lasts forever !
Laura L.
Saint John , NB
Excellent product! Definitely helps with styling and volume! It's very effective and lasts the whole day through. The only down side is having to wash your hair 3 times after to get it out fully.
Sabrina V.
North York , ON
I've tried many different volume hair powders and this I have to say is my least favorite!! I notice absolutely no difference in volume when I apply it. If anything my hair goes greasy and flat. Would not purchase again
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mercy L.