BeautyHairHair Styling ProductsULTIME
Schwarzkopf Styliste Ultime Biotin+ Volume Hair Spray

Schwarzkopf Styliste Ultime® Biotin+ Volume™ Hair Spray

by ULTIME

Is this still around at all? This hairspray and the volume dry shampoo that came in a can that looked just like this one was amazing but never see them anywhere anymore and its very upsetting! But want to see if anyone has any idea of these are still somewhere out there
Is this the same spray that used to be in a tall green can and had caffeine in it?
Start your review of Schwarzkopf Styliste Ultime® Biotin+ Volume™ Hair Spray!
Carol M.
Delran, NJ
Love this product. One of the best hairsprays, not sticky and holds all day. Easy comb thru. Reasonably priced. Wish more stores would carry it though. I can find it at Walmart, but their shelves and not fully stocked most of the time. When I do find it, I usually buy 2 or more cans at a time.
Alyssa H.
Reading Sta, PA
I'm using this hairspray right now, I usually don't use it but started recently and this is the only one I tried in a while but I do like it and I am picky about hair spray too. It don't leave me hair stiff, hard, and heavy, and the smell isn't overwhelming. Plus it does help add a little volume and hold my volume. Only problem is don't use too too much or can get heavy. But overall a good product and worth trying
Tyra B.
Riverview, FL
Schwarzkopf Styliste Ultime® Biotin+ Volume™ Hair Spray uploaded by Tyra B.
I recently had the opportunity to try the ULTIME BIOTIN + VOLUME hairspray by Schwartzkopf and I love it! There's a few things you MUST know about this product, it provides your hair style with all day volume, a strong hold that lasts, a pleasant light scent and no stiff or tacky residue left on your hair. I love how quickly it dries too, when you spray your hair it doesn't weigh down your style. It also worked really well when I put curls in my hair. The curls maintained a nice bounce that were manageable throughout the day. I must attribute it's lightweight feel to the fact this hairspray has a waterless formula and a fine mist sprayer. Definitely recommend this product if your looking for volume, strong hold and lightweight manageable hair that works beautifully.
Sherri C.
Woodward, OK
Schwarzkopf Styliste Ultime® Biotin+ Volume™ Hair Spray uploaded by Sherri C.
This is amazing, and i love this brand! it gives my hair the texture it needs for my short hairstyle. it holds my hair in place and isn't sticky. i have dry hair as i bleach it often and this is perfect for me. the schwarkopf brand of hair products is my number one favorite! price is perfect for my budget and that makes a huge difference for me.
Lindsay P.
London, KY
I love this hairspray, mainly for the fact that it's free of water, which can cause frizz. It lasts pretty well through the day, which is also a plus. I've never tried any other h2o free hair sprays, but so far so good!
chloe F.
I have straight and non volume hair but ahen i appliade this product to it my hair became full of volume and very manageable and easy to apply on your hair .this product is long lasting aswell and smells great .it won't make your hair oily at all.