BY SCHWARZKOPF

Specially developed for fine, limp hair

• Lightweight, high-performing formula provides all-day volume without weighing the hair down

• Provides 100% more volume*

• Rich formula provides volume at the root for the limpest of hair

• With biotin+ volume complex

*compared to untreated hair

• "When I flat iron it it feels line silk... " in 1 review
  • "This is a very good product to use it makes your hair feel alive and sexy." in 1 review
Jennifer W.
Wilmington, DE
I was getting all of my Easter shopping done at Wal-Mart and I went down the beauty aisle. I went to cosmetology school and we are warned to never purchase hair supplies anywhere other than a salon or beauty supply retailer. I am obsessed with dry shampoos and saw Schwarzkopf Volume and Texture luxe fresh Dry Shampoo, and was intrigued by the packaging and scent, not to mention, it was marked down for to $4! I really couldn't pass that deal up. I used it the following day and was in love! People complimented me all day on the texture and volume of my hair and the smell of it. I even had two people ask me what perfume I had on, and all I had used was my dry shampoo. It doesn't leave white residue on your hair; just make sure to brush your hair out after application. Make sure to flip your head upside down and spray the bottom part before teasing, to get added volume. I would rate this product 5 stars, but unfortunately, after two months of use, the spray nozzle is leaking.
Nicole A.
Roanoke, VA
I thought I had my favorite dry shampoo but then I accidentally discovered this stuff one night when I was desperate for dry shampoo for dinner. It smells amazing but it also actually works! I have fine hair but a ton of it, and it fixes all the greasiest but leaves my hair with gorgeous shine.
Amanda Z.
BEST. DRY. SHAMPOO. EVER.
I absolutely loved this product! I have thin, fine hair and this is my favorite product to use in between washes. It has a light scent and doesn't leave a thick powdery residue like some dry shampoos do. It's light and refreshing and left my hair feeling soft.
Kjelse R.
Ephraim, UT
Best mousse I've ever used. Definitely adds volume and helps hold my hairstyle. I combine this with the Ultime Magic Powder to create the ultimate volume + hold + texture hairstyle (like lofty braids and full curls).
Jessica H.
BILLINGS , MT
Fine, limp hair is the worst. I love this product. inexpensive, great smelling and keeps my pony or style high, bouncy and full of life until my next shampoo. Soaks up oil like a dream too!
Amber T.
Greenfield, IN
I bought the hairspray and so far so good. My hair still looks shiny after applying and the volume last all day. The scent is great and not overpowering. Definitely will be buying again.
Stephanie R.
el paso texas
It does exactly what I says! It gives my hair lift and volume, smells great. If your hair falls down just fluff your hair with your hands at the roots and your good to go!
Heather R.
This is the BEST volumizing powder I have ever used. It smells great and helps keep my hair full and soft.
Yanisa C.
Utica, NY
I can't live with out this product ,my favorite,leaves my curls looking nice and curly,I'm in love
Megan F.
Melbourne
I like how my hair looks after using, but I don’t like how it feels. It has a chalky feel to it and makes my hair feel like I haven’t washed it after riding down a gravel road.
Hannah P.
Ariton, AL
How well does this mousse help with volume? And also does it make your hair crunchy or keep it soft?
Bethany W.
Chesapeake, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used a powder before, but is this any better than the usual volumizing powder?
Ambar V.
Atwater, CA
Do u have dry shampoo which can't be seen that was used? Thank you 😊