BY SCHWARZKOPF

Biotin+ Volume Complex creates volume effect from the root, penetrating the hair shaft for healthily fullness and feather light effect from root to tip. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim, CA
uhhh, this product does absorb all the oil and it works really good as a dry shampoo. I had never used it before but someone sent it to me and I was amazed an the work it did for my hair. Just make sure you apply it really good to the roots an shake it off .
britney s.
Jackson, OH
This product is amazing, especially if you're a girl like me with thin hair in desperate need of some volume. Just rub a little powder at your roots and BAM! instant volume. I love this stuff!
Kat Z.
Manhattan, KS
This stuff is out of control! I get so much more volume and height when I use this product compared to every other product I have found. It's so easy to use. I sprinkle it in my hair and then backcomb. My hair is thin and straight- this product TRANSFORMS my hair.
My only complaint is that in order to get it out- will last a while, you have to brush pretty hard or wash your hair. This doesn't bother me too much. I will definitely purchase again!
Kjelse R.
Ephraim, UT
This little bottle of powder truly is magic. I sprinkle it on very lightly to braids, and then tug on them and they become very voluminous! Or I sprinkle it into my toddler son's hair, and poof, he has hold and volume without the shiny look of gel! It's also great for creating that perfectly tousled, unkempt look.
Alex R.
Cypress, TX
My friend actually introduced me to this product, you can get it in Walmart, target ,etc. I have really fine straight hair i can tease it all i want but it'll never stay. I blow dry it with mousse and several other things, still not much volume. I used a little sprinkle of this and wow, it's amazing! Gets volume in my hair immediately, and stays!! It doesn't leave white powder in it either! Go get this!!!!
Brandi C.
Love, love, love this hair powder! Provides you with the best hold and teasing power for days!! Not only does UT have an amazing hold it also has an awesome sweet smell to it as well! The only thing to beware is to make sure to condition your hair extra well when washing after using this.
Shelley F.
This little bottle of powder is magic. I have limp, fine hair and it really helps me achieve volume at the roots. I use it once or twice a week to boost my hair in between washings and I adore it. Simple to use... Mega results. I absolutely love this stuff.
A L.
Laredo, TX
This powder has worked straight up miracles!!! I have very thin hair and a lot of fallout so it makes it hard to style while trying to hide any sort of bald spots, but this powder is such a dream. Also makes my hair last 2-3 days. You just have to blend and rub it into your hair well so there's no white residue. But really great product.
Ashley A.
Harrisonville, MO
This product is so slept on. I love sprinkling it into my hands then tousling my hair to give it that voluminous and wild look. It has the perfect amount of grit and hold to make my thin and flat hair work for curly styles as well. I like to put it in my hair before I curl it to give it some grip.
Emilie V.
Denmark, WI
I saw a tutorial on YouTube using this powder and I was hoping to get the magical volume it claimed. I however found that even using a tiny amount, my fine hair felt sticky and extremely dirty. The price was a lot considering how bad the product worked. Had to throw it away.