Schwarzkopf Styliste Ultime Biotin+ Volume Dry Shampoo uploaded by Vladz K.

BY ULTIME

• This is my favorite dry shampoo, but I can't find it at any of my...1 Answers
  • I see that it contains biotin. Do you think it accelerated your h...2 Answers
  • I can not find this anywhere and it's my favorite dry shampoo. I'...2 Answers
Tai H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my absolute favorite dry shampoo. I've tried high end brands and drugstore and this is the only one that I really noticed made a difference. I can't find it in stores anymore though 😭
Micah H.
Love love love this dry shampoo! I have fine, oily hair and have tried nearly every dry shampoo available. This dry shampoo not only works wonders for fighting second-day oil, but it adds volume and texture that I've never gotten from any other dry shampoo. And for the price of $6, this is definitely one of my HG products.
Tasha G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love this dry shampoo, it's amazing! I came across this product at TJ Maxx and decided to give it a try and I am so glad I did. I can go 4-5 days without washing my hair using this. It not only takes away the shiny greasy look it adds volume to my hair and it smells so good! I highly recommend it.
Rachel S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's alright, nothing special, leaves a white cast but most do. Is dry to the touch but only controls oil for an hour or two and then my roots feel even more oilier than they were to start with.
Meghan M.
Freeland, PA
This stuff is amazing. Quickly became my favorite dry shampoo, and ive tried many. The thing about this is its pretty perfumey which everyone may not like but i looooove it. Every time i use this someone compliments how good my hair smells if they get close to me. Works great. It does initially leave a cast on my dark hair but it blends in so nicely and goes away. Will repurchase and ive never repurchased the same dry shampoo twice.
Lindsey E.
Glen Carbon, IL
This is my favorite dry shampoo by far! I have tried quite a few and I always come back to this one. It has a strong perfumey scent that I happen to love. My family and friends always compliment me on how great my hair smells, and the scent lasts all day! It initially leaves quite a white cast, but absorbs quickly, and I don't even brush my hair through. Since my hair is wavy, I just wait a few minutes and work it in with my fingers. Absorbs oil without drying out my hair. It's a must have!
Robyn S.
Columbia, IL
I'm in love with this dry shampoo! Love it! Sprays tons of powder and I love the fragrance. Some may think the fragrance is over powering, but I love it!!
Lisa P.
Dallas, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Schwarzkopf styliste ultime biotin + volume dry shampoo is totally different. Unique at best. Like the brand, and the other shampoos. But this straighten it out
Shania M.
St. Johns, Newfoundland
I used this dry shampoo on my second day hair. I usually wash my hair every day because my hair is just oily like that. I was sleeping at a friends house so I used his (yes his, lol) dry shampoo and he had this one. It wasn't that great. It made my hair look a little better. But the static in my hair was crazy from it. It made my hair frizzy and feel like a dolls hair. It was just uncomfortable.
Paisley D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have fine and thin hair and it gets oily really quick. I have to use a dry shampoo every other day that I don't shower and I need something to hold me over. I have tried a couple different ones and this one is just middle of the pack for me. It doesn't really take all the oil out so it is still visible and the scent isn't really up to my taste.
Stephanie S.
Westerville, OH
I see that it contains biotin. Do you think it accelerated your hair growth/strength?
Tai H.
I can not find this anywhere and it's my favorite dry shampoo. I've checked Amazon and they don't seem to have it. HELP!!!!
Lindsey E.
Glen Carbon, IL
This is my favorite dry shampoo, but I can't find it at any of my local Walmarts. At least it is back on their website. Anyone else have this problem? I'd hate to have to constantly order it online.