BY SCHWARZKOPF

IttyBitty23 f.
My hair never felt better after using this shampoo I love it and I will not stop using it. I recommended shampoo to anybody
Jose O.
I've bought this product a few times. After the 2nd use, I noticed my hair was significantly less oily. By the 4th use there was no problems with oily hair.
ivette m.
miami, florida
mi papa le regalaron hace tiempo uno y le encanto!!
My dad gave him some time ago and the charm. le gustaba como le quedaba el cabello
Becca H.
Love this product highly recommend it to anyone who wants to try it out and decide for yourself give it a 5 out of 5
Cherie N.
Omaha, NE
My husband loves this shampoo. He has very oily hair and this makes it so you can't tell at all.
Manda B.
Great product!
Totally worth the price.
. Would maybe buy again.
Offered at a lot of retailers in my area.
Janaína F.
Bahia
Your week is about to be filled with shopping? If you're looking for find a store for a small therapy purchase (you don't need an excuse not to go). We seek by some shopping that are worth it. Go ahead, treat yourself, enjoy. And good purchases!!!
Nataly C.
Oaxaca de juarez
La textura es muy suave huele super rico, no se pega al usarse, el material es de muy buena calidad, no irrita, se siente bien al traerlo puesto, da mucha confianza al usarlo y se ve muy super elegante
Willow Bec L.
Perth
This works amazingly smells great and works even better! It lathers nicely and spreads well. Definitely fixes oily hair. It is long lasting for the best outcome use twice or more times a week. Would buy again
vidya T.
Toronto, ON
I bought this product for my brother because he has really long and oily hair. After the 2nd use (washes his hair every other day) he noticed his hair was significantly less oily. By the 4th use there was no problems with oily hair :)