BY SCHWARZKOPF

The mild formula is especially developed for babies It gently cares baby's hair and protects the skin from drying out The formula does not contain PEG-, artificial dyes and it is sulfate-free Dermatologically tested and pH-skin neutral 100% perfume-... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Alissa H.
Evansville
Beauty Junkie Expert
My kids use this. It's amazing. After switching from Johnson's I wanted something equally nourishing and kid friendly. This did not disappoint. I purchased at ulta. I'm a repeat buyer. Great stuff!
Bethany F.
Martinsburg, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm currently trying this now. My childrens pedatrician refered this to us for our sons eczema. I haven't seen an improvement yet but its been only two weeks.
Alexandra B.
Des Moines, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good formula. Leaves hair soft and is a safe formula for babies. Can be found at most stores. Not to harsh on skin
Lauren L.
Lake Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best baby shampoo from a heat company. Schwarzkopf is very high quality. Their hair color like is phenomenal.
Lori T.
Holly Pond, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this light scent. Use on my grandkids and they love it. No tears. Great scent. Cute packaging
Nadia C.
Belfast
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this on my little girl, such a nice product and great that you can use it for shampoo and body wash! Doesn't sting her eyes and only need a tiny drop as it spreads so well
Beatriz M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A natural and safe product, both fragrance and dye free . It is very gentle and cleanses thoroughly ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤