Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert

I have really long, thick, wavy hair. Would this product work for me?

Valerie L.
Valerie L.
Providence, RI
3 years, 10 months ago
Yes! My hair is the same way! Best thing to do is put in right after you shower on wet hair. I use a scrunch technique with my head and hair upside down.
Becky D.
Becky D.
Bellwood, PA
4 years, 6 months ago
Yes! I have long, thick, wavy hair, too. I used this to scrunch mine to keep my waves looking natural (and not frizzy)! I actually didn't use a lot of it! :)
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Pendleton, IN
4 years, 6 months ago
Yup, I tried it and my hair is several inches past my shoulders. I put it on my ends and up by roots with a pulling up motion. Gave me volume & held my ends in a curled in style all day.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Punxsutawney, PA
4 years, 6 months ago
Oh my gosh, yes! I love this stuff. Gave instant definition to my long, wavy hair. I put it in while my hair is damp and I ended up with the "beach beauty" look! Love this stuff!
Maria R.
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
4 years, 6 months ago
I have curly, wavy long hair and it worked for me!
April R.
April R.
American Fork, UT
Yes it sure well
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Roanoke, TX
4 years, 6 months ago
Yes! I have 3 daughters all who have different hair textures. My hair is straight, my twin 10 years olds have very thick curly hair and one has thick wavy hair, and my youngest girl has thin hair with ringlets. It works on all of them!
Gina Z.
Gina Z.
Lyndhurst, NJ
4 years, 6 months ago
I believe it should! It's great for bangs, fly aways, "cowlick" spots and I use it specifically for when I use a curl iron to curl my hair, I put a little on the ends. I don't use a lot of it, you don't want it to be soaked in the product, you just want that hold!
Angelica R.
Angelica R.
Lowell, MA
ashley p.
ashley p.
Port St Lucie, FL
4 years, 6 months ago
Probably, the only thing is that the rough rubber comes with not that much product so you wont get that many uses out of it.