Schwarzkopf Professional OSiS+ Magic Anti-Frizz Shine Serum 50ml uploaded by Valeria p.Schwarzkopf Professional OSiS+ Magic Anti-Frizz Shine Serum 50ml uploaded by The Emerald Phase I.Schwarzkopf Professional OSiS+ Magic Anti-Frizz Shine Serum 50ml uploaded by Veronique L.

BY SCHWARZKOPF

Osis Anti-Frizz Serum is the ultimate product for style and shine. With an Osis Control Level of 1 this product will allow your hair to have natural movement and style. Made up of a combination of silicon agents and glycerine it provides your hair with a glossy shine and leaves it in smooth condition. Your hair will be left brilliantly glossy, all day long, without a heavy hold, giving you weightless control and separation. see more...

Valeria p.
Cooper City, FL
Me gusta mucho, sin embargo no es un producto que use a diario ya que siento que hace que el cabello dure menos tiempo limpio, realmente cumple con su función que es darle más brillo al cabello y eliminar el frizz, estoy satisfecha con este producto
Mishka M.
Wichita, KS
The name says it all! This product truly is magic! The bottle will last forever. You only need a pea sized dab. Gives you shine, definition and reduces flyaways. Repeat purchase.
Raquel G.
Spring, TX
I absolutely love this stuff and it smells so nice. It keeps my hair shiny and looking healthy while also keeping my hair straight and without frizz.
Miasar R.
Pretty awesome product! I've been looking for a. Good cream for my crazy frizzy hair that gets oily so quickly, this product is a saviour !

Ashley M.
I have what you can call a very frizzy hair, is not nice at all but this serum helps a lot
Jennifer A.
This is a miracle worker. Anytime I have a ton of frizz, i just have to put the smallest amount of this product in my hair and voila! Perfectly smooth hair! It doesn't weigh my hair down or leave it looking greasy. Such a great product to have!!
alice b.
I like the Schwarzkopf anti-frizz serum, it does what its supposed to do: Stop the frizz, and make your hair shiny.

It really helps to smoothn out my curls and make them Hollywood like, and make my hair brushable, without pain.

The only downside is, that is also makes the hair kind of heavy and greasy-feeling, so keep an eye on the amount you are using, hazelnut size is enough (and I have super long, really thick hair)!!

But the smell is amazing, sometimes Ill add a little extra in my tips, just for that. I don't usually like the smell of hair products so much, so its good to cover up others, without being overpowering or too chemical.
The Emerald Phase I.
Karachi
If u have thick frizzy hair u need this!! I used everyday it not only detangles my hair but makes it super shiny and calms my frizz down. I even use it before straightening my hair and it works great.. 😊
Evelyn R.
Producto perfecto para el cabello, realmente te lo deja estupendo.
Es ideal para cabellos rubios naturales.

Totalmente recomendado para todas las mujeres que quieren un cabello suave, nutritivo y natural.
Hillary M.
omg guys!! i loveeee!! this is great and fantastic, I highly recommend it!
I need all the time Because it's great!
Every people need this product for feel great!
i really is crazy i loved this product!
highly recommended! (:
Rainie M.
Lubbock, TX
Has anyone used this on wet hair? I'm wondering if that would help with the heaviness or greasiness.
Trish S.
Anderson, SC
How well does this product work? Does it weigh your hair down or have a sticky feel?
Heather R.
I have the hardest time finding an anti frizz product that won't leave me oily. Is this heavy?
Adrian S.
Morgantown, WV
Does this make your hair greasy?
Kendra B.
London, KY
Where can I purchase this? A lot of products tend to make my hair oily and doesn't work. Will it do that and work on really frizzy hair?