Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert

Is this product difficult to use?

Virginia W.
Virginia W.
Crestwood , KY
3 years, 5 months ago
It is definitely easy to use to much, but you get the hang of it pretty fast on what works best for your hair!
Raquel G.
Roberta B.
Roberta B.
Alpine, CA
4 years, 5 months ago
Apply like you would salt your food... Sprinkle a little and work it in... You can always add more!
Margo C.
Margo C.
Sunnyvale, CA
4 years, 5 months ago
I part my hair and work it through in small amounts...don't overuse
Abi G.
Abi G.
Temecula, CA
4 years, 5 months ago
I part my hair in small sections & add the powder then blend it with my fingers. Since my hair is Jet Black,I have to make sure it's completely blended,or it'll leave my roots looking Grey. I also add the powder after I style it.
Katiria S.
Katiria S.
Boston, MA
4 years, 5 months ago
Not really the instructions are quite simple to follow just make sure you don't get none in your eyes !
Cassie S.
Cassie S.
Frederick, MD
4 years, 5 months ago
Not at all. I usually just grab some of my hair from the top and flip it over, shake a little bit of the Osis powder on, put my hair back over it and work it in with my fingers. If you don't have enough volume, backcomb it a little bit.
patty a.
patty a.
4 years, 6 months ago
It can be difficult if you don't know what you are doing
Supritha S.
Supritha S.
Santa Clara, CA
4 years, 6 months ago
For first tim u ll find it lil bit difficult but u ll b fine... start slowly...lil bit just a dab to a portion goes a long way.
Erin G.
Erin G.
Petaluma, CA
4 years, 6 months ago
Not difficult but use sparingly. A little goes a long way with this product.