Jessica H.
Jessica H.
The Village, OK

Is this product difficult to use?
Virginia W.
Virginia W.
May 29, 2014, 8:28 p.m.
It is definitely easy to use to much, but you get the hang of it pretty fast on what works best for your hair!
Raquel G.
Raquel G.
Aug. 9, 2013, 5:07 p.m.
NOT AT ALL!!! GO CHECK OUT MY VIDEO! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=na3EBuhcYaw
Roberta B.
Roberta B.
June 5, 2013, 8:59 p.m.
Apply like you would salt your food... Sprinkle a little and work it in... You can always add more!
Margo C.
Margo C.
June 4, 2013, 11:06 p.m.
I part my hair and work it through in small amounts...don't overuse
Abby
Abby
June 3, 2013, 4:50 p.m.
I part my hair in small sections & add the powder then blend it with my fingers. Since my hair is Jet Black,I have to make sure it's completely blended,or it'll leave my roots looking Grey. I also add the powder after I style it.
Katiria S.
Katiria S.
May 30, 2013, 6:18 p.m.
Not really the instructions are quite simple to follow just make sure you don't get none in your eyes !
Cassie S.
Cassie S.
May 30, 2013, 12:57 p.m.
Not at all. I usually just grab some of my hair from the top and flip it over, shake a little bit of the Osis powder on, put my hair back over it and work it in with my fingers. If you don't have enough volume, backcomb it a little bit.
patty a.
patty a.
May 28, 2013, 5:27 p.m.
It can be difficult if you don't know what you are doing
Supritha S.
Supritha S.
May 27, 2013, 1:56 a.m.
For first tim u ll find it lil bit difficult but u ll b fine... start slowly...lil bit just a dab to a portion goes a long way.
Erin G.
Erin G.
May 25, 2013, 11:12 a.m.
Not difficult but use sparingly. A little goes a long way with this product.
Kathy W.
Kathy W.
May 23, 2013, 10:48 p.m.
It's not too difficult, just be careful not to use too much. It provides great volume to your hair!
Amy K.
Amy K.
May 22, 2013, 9:03 p.m.
Nope!!It's super easy. i like to part my hair and hold it straight up then I sprinkle a little bit on my roots, let my hair fall, and then shake it a bit with my fingers and voila! Done! Very easy :) Just don't use too much!!!!
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
May 22, 2013, 3:47 a.m.
It is not too difficult to use. Here is a great trick I learned from my hair stylist: Use this powder with salt water. And DON'T OVERUSE it. This will give you a great look on your hair. :D
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
May 20, 2013, 6:53 p.m.
I felt that just like with other good quality products less is more if you over use it you will just find your self having to wash your have and start over.
May 20, 2013, 2:02 p.m.
* not to overuse it ..
May 20, 2013, 2:01 p.m.
Its not very difficult. but have to be careful

Join Now