BY SCHWARZKOPF

Buy Schwarzkopf Professional Hair Color Permanent - Coloration in 10 minutes. Professional use only. see more...

Danielle A.
Whittier, CA
Good news first: The hair color was super pretty. Exactly what I was hoping for. And now for the bad news: The color washed out after 2 shampoos. And my hair was left completely fried! I've never used a product more damaging to my hair. I was so disappointed.
Maura B.
Brownsville, TX
Purchased at: Target
I loved my end result . At first I was in doubt since I had never used this brand but I loved the color at the end. It left my hair soft not harsh like other at home hair coloring kits. Color does not bleed and lasts a long time. Highly recommend it
Najukta S.
I used this Schwarzkopf professional colour to do highlights. Loved the way it turned out. I was scared that it might look too dark and rusty, but it’s looking very beautiful. Also it gives a smooth finish, unlike others where your hair looks too rough. Planning to go for cherry bomb next.