BY SCHWARZKOPF

Rini T.
I get this from Cosmo Prof. I’m a natural level 2 or 3 and I have to bleach my hair in order to deposit this color. It leaves the most gorgeous color, but I still have to get a lot of brassiness out because I have Asian hair. I love the color and would recommend to all girls looking to go for a light brown!
Patricia R.
Schwarzkopf is the best best box color that I've ever used and you may not know but at one time this was a professional line. While being a older than some on this site and at one time being in the beauty business, I'm able to say these things. Getting back to the color, not only does it leave your hair extremely shiny but it also covers Gray unbelievably.
Becka B.
Philadelphia, PA
I used Schwartzkoff in school and at home and I really do love their hair color and lightener. It always on point and doesn't fade too fast. It's nothing like other brands! It's my go to!!
Grimelys J.
Camden, NJ
Free app great great for app free app great great for app free app great great for app free app great great for app free app great great for app free app great great for app free app great great for app
Tracy H.
Crab orchard
This faded just very slightly but such a beautiful color. I loved the smell and the conditioner treatment left my hair so smooth and silky.
Jenny K.
Buena Park, CA
Love this brand but I highly recommend buyers to purchase the developer along with this product same company of course
Cierra W.
Arnold, MD
I love this color line. My salon uses it on all our clients and the color always comes out rich and consistent.
Arantxa M.
It's one of the favorites of my mom and my favorite to apply her. Perfect coverage if you know how to use!
Amy D.
Indianapolis, IN
This is one of mtt favorite box hair dye. Great colors, and lasts longer than l'oreal feria.
Giullia F.
Montes Claros, MG
I use this ink when I was redhead and I can say that it is one of the best, it left my hair super hydracted and shiny, I LITERRALLY RECOMMEND IT to everyone who says they want to paint their hair
Natalie H.
Richmond , VA
Is this safe for color treated hair?
maria e.