BY SCHWARZKOPF

Crystal M.
Springfield, MO
I’ve always been a fan of this brand. Their hair color is no different. It was easy to apply. It provided a vibrant glossy color. It faded without an awkward color change you can sometimes get. It’s my go to at home color.
Shelby C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My stylist used this on me, and both my husband and I absolutely fell in love with the results! The subtle Auburn is so lovely, and my hair didn’t come out feeling brittle and dry post-process!!
Minnie M.
Great Falls, MT
I'm a cosmetologist and I would suggest coloring your hair at a salon but this sure does the trick if you are on the go and can't spend a fortune at the salon.
jessica r.
Dallas, TX
Love this hair color. As a professional stylist i recommend going to a professional to get your hair done but in a clinch i would use this at home.
Taylor M.
Windsor
I've bought this a few times this year as I'm just trying to undo my mistake of getting an ombre at a salon. It's a brand name that I trust, while also being fairly inexpensive. I don't want to pay salon prices when I'm just doing a full color hair dye. The only thing I didn't like was that the "conditioner" didn't have typical conditioner instructions, instead they were more like instructions for a hair mask. I understand that it's probably better for your hair, but I really can't see myself doing the conditioner beyond the day I dye it... which is exactly what happened, both times.