Schwarzkopf Professional Igora Color10 Hair Color 3-0 Dark Brown uploaded by Jamie S.

BY SCHWARZKOPF

Lauren F.
Xenia, OH
LOVE this hair color!! Doesn't wash out early as fast as some, gives such a good shine and the conditioner makes my hair SO soft for 4+ uses after coloring! New favorite for sure! Love the color!
Griselda L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using box hair dye for a while but recently tried this brand and let me tell you I absolutely love it!!! It left my hair so shinny and the color popped so well!
shay m.
Mooreville, MS
One of the best color lines out there they have been around a long time and knw what they are doing if you have never tried it you should you will not be dissatisfied! !
Tori H.
Summerdale , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this brand! I use this religiously lol this is one of the only brands that has my natural color, it lasted about 5 weeks in my hair and i recommend Schwarzkopf to everyone! You can't go wrong with buying this !
Ericka I.
Pawhuska, OK
I love this brand of colour!! Lasts longer in my hard to color hair and makes it sooo soft. I use the dark brown in my hair for low lights and it has a natural looking color.
Lorraine C.
Falls Church, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair stylist used this on my hair and I absolutely love how vibrant my brown locks look as opposed to dull and damaged! We used this to get rid of a worn out balayage and I absolutely LOVE the results.
Judy B.
Sellersburg, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing color. Very good root coverage. I have a lot of grey, and it hi it all. It lasted about four weeks.
Stephanee S.
Love this dye! Can be a little pricey per box, I always have to use two boxes to dye my hair. But it leave my hair super soft and not that dried out feeling some cheaper box dyes can.
Rebecca M.
Carleton, MI
Love love this color with this brand! Covered all the red I had had in my hair.
Lydia W.
Vernon
Love this brand. Perfect for gray coverage. I recommend. I have to color my hair every 2-3 weeks but with this brand I go every 4-6 weeks instead!
Glenis D.
This dye contains ammonia?
Lana M.
Does it cover gray?
Tamar M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can I use this dye without a developer?
Lisa T.
Madison, NC
how long do you have to leave the color on before washing? 20 or 30 minutes?