Schwarzkopf Professional Igora Color10 Hair Color 3-0 Dark Brown uploaded by Jordan H.Schwarzkopf Professional Igora Color10 Hair Color 3-0 Dark Brown uploaded by Jamie S.

BY SCHWARZKOPF

Buy on Amazon
Miranda F.
San Jose, CA
I didn’t use this exact color but it was the same thing. (I dye my hair black) it is amazing. I’ve tried many. Many. Many. Many. Different kinds of dye’s and none of them compare. I’ve had hair dye completely come out right as I was rinsing the color out of my hair. I’ve had it ruin my hair. But this did none of those. It works amazing. Still The only one I use!
Lauren H.
Crestwood, KY
I love their brand of hair color mainly because it comes out just like the color on the box. I have tried many at home dyes and this one is currently my favorite. The color last and doesn’t fade as quickly as the other brands! Very happy!!
Keely C.
Bellingham
I love Schwarzkopf brand. It's only hair color reviews for the last 4 years. When I want a more natural color I use just the natural Brown and I love it. I buy it at any beauty supply store and do it at home. My hair always turns out beautiful and glossy and it last for a good four months. I find that it doesn't damage or drop my hair anymore than it already is which I look for. I would recommend Schwarzkopf for anyone that does hair because of the beautiful colors and the Beautiful tones that they have! It's affordable and it works well!!
Lauren F.
Xenia, OH
LOVE this hair color!! Doesn't wash out early as fast as some, gives such a good shine and the conditioner makes my hair SO soft for 4+ uses after coloring! New favorite for sure! Love the color!
Lisa W.
Farina , IL
Favorite brand of hair color. Leaves your hair feeling great. This color line does tend to run on the darker side but it doesn’t fade near as bad. Little more expensive but well worth it.
Tori H.
Summerdale, AL
I absolutely love this brand! I use this religiously lol this is one of the only brands that has my natural color, it lasted about 5 weeks in my hair and i recommend Schwarzkopf to everyone! You can't go wrong with buying this !
Ana R.
Yuma, AZ
One of the best products ever. It definitely changed the color of my hair. Usually I am skeptical about purchasing boxed dye and coloring my own hair. This product was actually true to color and I used two boxes since I have a lot of hair. My hair was soft when finished.
Brandi V.
This is a great color, it doesn't damage your hair which I love and leaves it feeling silky smooth. It is also very long lasting and you will not need to reapply for quite awhile! I recommend this product!
Stephanee S.
Love this dye! Can be a little pricey per box, I always have to use two boxes to dye my hair. But it leave my hair super soft and not that dried out feeling some cheaper box dyes can.
Lorraine C.
Alexandria, VA
My hair stylist used this on my hair and I absolutely love how vibrant my brown locks look as opposed to dull and damaged! We used this to get rid of a worn out balayage and I absolutely LOVE the results.
Glenis D.
This dye contains ammonia?
Lana M.
Does it cover gray?
Tamar M.
Can I use this dye without a developer?
Lisa T.
Madison, NC
how long do you have to leave the color on before washing? 20 or 30 minutes?