BY SCHWARZKOPF

A repairing conditioner for porous & damaged hair Contains organic essence of Goji Berry, Natural Soya Protein & Amino Acids Helps reinforce & replenish hair with nutrients from the roots Protects hair against color fade & free radicals Gently... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Emma B.
Fergus Falls, MN
I try so many different shampoos/conditioners and this is one that I found that works wonderfully! I have dry hair and this product really helps with that! I highly recommend
Isabela S.
Hillside, NJ
I always have a hard time finding this product, but when I did i was definitely worth it! I have a very oily scalp but even though is a repair type of product the moist definitely didn't affect my scalp!
Chloe P.
Lunenburg, MA
I didn’t like the scent it gave me quite the migraine and it did nothing for my hair. It made it dryer than I left it.
Elysha M.
Lachine, MI
This was decent and all but the smell. I want products that work but smell pretty too. Why cant i have both >.<
Chris D.
Keokuk, IA
This is a decent care product. It works, has a strange smell, but it does seem to work. I would recommend this
Paula Leann H.
Wade, NC
Love this product. Highly recommend to others to purchase and use as directed. Works great, as advertised.
Jose G.
After wash my hair, i need my Schwarzkopf conditioner, so, try it, u don't be disappointed.
Yelyn H.
miami, FL
all their products seem great for the care and treatment of hair, I have also used them recently I finished one of this presentation and I can tell you that it helped me a lot for brittle hair
Heidi S.
Lange gardien , QC
Thin hair , easily breakable hair , or dryness can be taken care of with this product! You won’t believe the outcomes it gives to the hair , every time I use it , it’s like I’m coming out of a salon ! Love it!
Leah F.
Colwyn Bay
This helped my hairs condition so much! From bleaching in the past I'm always eager to get my hands on hair care and this is a really good product to repair hair! Makes your hair so soft!