BY SCHWARZKOPF

A repairing conditioner for porous & damaged hair Contains organic essence of Goji Berry, Natural Soya Protein & Amino Acids Helps reinforce & replenish hair with nutrients from the roots Protects hair against color fade & free radicals Gently... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Isabela C.
Hillside, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always have a hard time finding this product, but when I did i was definitely worth it! I have a very oily scalp but even though is a repair type of product the moist definitely didn't affect my scalp!
Emma B.
Fergus Falls , MN
I try so many different shampoos/conditioners and this is one that I found that works wonderfully! I have dry hair and this product really helps with that! I highly recommend
Chris D.
Keokuk, IA
This is a decent care product. It works, has a strange smell, but it does seem to work. I would recommend this
Elysha M.
Lachine, MI
This was decent and all but the smell. I want products that work but smell pretty too. Why cant i have both >.<
Jose G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
After wash my hair, i need my Schwarzkopf conditioner, so, try it, u don't be disappointed.
Leah F.
This helped my hairs condition so much! From bleaching in the past I'm always eager to get my hands on hair care and this is a really good product to repair hair! Makes your hair so soft!
Ashley p.
Cobden
Love it, leaves your hair soft and easy to straighten just find it crazy expensive . Definitely takes the dryness out of my thick hair
Paola C.
helps my hair to stay alive, I have recommended to my aunts because if it works the product and look forward to using it
Andrea A.
Coral springs, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this conditioner my hair is renewed after each use, especially I like because I use the iron a lot