Schwarzkopf Professional Essensity Repair Conditioner 200ml

A repairing conditioner for porous & damaged hair Contains organic essence of Goji Berry, Natural Soya Protein & Amino Acids Helps reinforce & replenish hair with nutrients from the roots Protects hair against color fade & free radicals Gently... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Emma B.
Fergus Falls, MN
I try so many different shampoos/conditioners and this is one that I found that works wonderfully! I have dry hair and this product really helps with that! I highly recommend
Isabela C.
Hillside, NJ
I always have a hard time finding this product, but when I did i was definitely worth it! I have a very oily scalp but even though is a repair type of product the moist definitely didn't affect my scalp!
Chloe P.
Lunenburg, MA
I didn’t like the scent it gave me quite the migraine and it did nothing for my hair. It made it dryer than I left it.
Chris D.
Keokuk, IA
This is a decent care product. It works, has a strange smell, but it does seem to work. I would recommend this
Elysha M.
Lachine, MI
This was decent and all but the smell. I want products that work but smell pretty too. Why cant i have both >.<
Jose G.
After wash my hair, i need my Schwarzkopf conditioner, so, try it, u don't be disappointed.
Leah F.
This helped my hairs condition so much! From bleaching in the past I'm always eager to get my hands on hair care and this is a really good product to repair hair! Makes your hair so soft!
Ashley p.
Love it, leaves your hair soft and easy to straighten just find it crazy expensive . Definitely takes the dryness out of my thick hair
Lara F.
Good for damaged hair and hair that heat is regularly applied to. Probably won't try again but was good when used and lasts well
Paola C.
helps my hair to stay alive, I have recommended to my aunts because if it works the product and look forward to using it