Schwarzkopf Professional Essensity Intense Repair Mask 150ml

-An intensive repairing mask for extremely damaged hair-Features a rich cream-gel texture-Contains organic essence of Goji Berry natural Soya Protein & Amino Acids-Helps reinforce both the internal & external hair structure-Protects hair against color...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Schwarzkopf Professional Essensity Intense Repair Mask 150ml!
calle margarita sk-11 valle hermoso hormigueros PR
1,060 reviews
Este producto es una maravilla acá en Puerto Rico se me hace difícil conseguir y mi sobrina me lo envía desde Orlando lo recomiendo algo especial de alta calidad
Camp Wood, TX
This is my favorite hair mask I have found and tried on the market. I absolutely love how soft and silky it leaves my hair feeling. Also I have a very sensitive scalp and have to be careful with hair products and I have never had an issue with this mask. I definitely recommend it to anyone with sensitive skin and dry hair. It will make you a very happy customer.
Baltimore , MD
Schwarzkopf Professional Essensity Intense Repair Mask is a little too moisturizing for my hair. I think it would be great for someone with extremely dry and brittle hair but fortunately mine isn’t like that so this is a bit too moisturizing for me.
Chapmanville, WV
When having damaged hair, this product is amazing. Deeply repairs hair from within. Leaves hair very smooth after using just once. Packaging is nice and easy to store. Definitely recommend and highly satisfied!
Schwarzkopf Professional Essensity Intense Repair Mask 150ml uploaded by Amanda G.
Size: 6.8 oz, Jar I love this product I started using this about 5 years ago and it really works. I have fine/curly hair and I dry my hair everyday and I tend to get split ends very quickly but not with this product. Well let me restate that..I go for a cut/color every 10-12 weeks just because my hair doesn't grow very fast and by the end of the 12th week my ends were in very bad shape but after using this product it has help alot. I use it 4 times a week and with the help of another leave in product like Bonacure hairtherapy Repair Rescue sealed ends my hair has never looked better. I still get split ends but not as soon as before..so I highly recommend this product.
Sunland , CA
Dry hair? Try this product and it will become soft and supple once again. I love products that deliver on their promises and this is one of them. Give it a try and see what you think! You won’t regret it.
Boynton Beach, FL
Es un muy buen producto deja tu cabello suave y manejable, me gusta porque es para todo tipo de cabello es decir funciona perfecto ayuda a reparar lo seco, maltratado y puntas abiertas !!
Purchased at: Target
This mask is super amazing! It’s so worth it! I swear! How good my hair it made feel after just one use.. I have very dry and damage hair [email protected] straightening and coloring my hair and this mask is a miracle.
Cleveland, TN
Another great product From Schwarzkopf. Leaves hair tangle free and silky. Great smell and repairs damage from styling tools and coloring hair. I have thick hair and it is so easy to comb through after using. I will definitely buy again. No frizzies with this stuff.
San Benito , TX
Love it because it does repair your hair. My hair was very damaged I had split ends and my roots are oily. With only one use it worked out beautifully. It does have a soft scent but nothing you can’t handle

Looking for your answer?