Schwarzkopf Professional Bonacure Moisture Kick Recharger Conditioning Foam Treatment

BY SCHWARZKOPF

For normal to dry hair Moisture Kick Recharger hydrates normal to dry or curly hair as a light foam to recharge with essential moisture without weighing down the hair. BC hairtherapy with a Hyaluronic Acid Derivative rebalances the essential moisture level of the hair. Amino Cell Rebuild Technology restores the hair s elasticity by strengthening the internal hair structure. . see more...

melissa l.
Moisture kick recharge air conditioning foam treatment this product makes your hair feel really soft and smooth
Brittany B.
Philadelphia , PA
Love this stuff! I'm a huge fan of Schwarzkopf products and this is a must have for dry damaged hair
Meghan L.
Bedford , NS
I found this on a recent outing and was super excited to try it - my hair has become a little split ended as I've been putting off a hair cut for months. With just one use I noticed a difference and wasn't disappointed! It left my hair smelling awesome and the ends were super soft. Looking forward to adding this to my line up of weekly hair products to see how it holds up over time!
Isidora B.
I like the idea behind this. It isn't expensive but it looks pricey. I shake it up well before I use it then spray it directly in my hair, and I leave it in like a hair mask, for a very long time. I like trying new masks but some make my hair even flatter than it already is, the foam in this makes it have more volume which is pleasant and always welcome ☺️
Mia S.
For the price you pay thus product is beyond the expected quality so buy it if you can .