Schwarzkopf Professional Bonacure Color Save Sulfate-Free Shampoo for Color-Treated Hair uploaded by Paola M.Schwarzkopf Professional Bonacure Color Save Sulfate-Free Shampoo for Color-Treated Hair uploaded by Shantel S.

BY SCHWARZKOPF

For color-treated hair Color Save Sulfate-Free Shampoo cleanses and protects color-treated hair from fading. Up to 90% color retention even after 30 shampoos. BC hairtherapy with Sulfate-Free formulation gently cleanses the hair protecting the color pigments from fading. Amino Cell Rebuild Technology restores the hair s elasticity and rebuilds the hair structure from within. For hair full of long-lasting color vibrancy and healthy shine. . see more...

Mihalcea M.
Epinay Sur Seine
Hello beauty addicts! I have psoriasis on the scalp . I am strugling with my hair care routine . This products is ok for me .
sana w.
I am using this shampoo from so long it keeps my hair color last longer and gives beautiful shine and silky hair ...
Lisbeth V.
Doral, FL
Great formula! This is literally a life saver! Absolutely getting another one for new year! price so affordable!
Ellie R.
Excellent shampoo takes care of my colour and isn’t too thickening. Keeps it clean and healthy for longer
Rosa A.
santo Domingo
Since a year ago I turned myself to use sulfate free shampoo and my hair feels a lot better and looks better
Génesis T.
I've used this product for so long and I can promise you that it really protect you hair color