Schwarzkopf Professional Bonacure Color Save Sulfate-Free Shampoo for Color-Treated Hair uploaded by Paola M.Schwarzkopf Professional Bonacure Color Save Sulfate-Free Shampoo for Color-Treated Hair uploaded by Shantel S.

BY SCHWARZKOPF

For color-treated hair Color Save Sulfate-Free Shampoo cleanses and protects color-treated hair from fading. Up to 90% color retention even after 30 shampoos. BC hairtherapy with Sulfate-Free formulation gently cleanses the hair protecting the color pigments from fading. Amino Cell Rebuild Technology restores the hair s elasticity and rebuilds the hair structure from within. For hair full of long-lasting color vibrancy and healthy shine. . see more...

Courtney R.
I use this shampoo for coloured hair as it doesn’t dry my hair out, it’s good for my porus hair with a lot of Color, it works with with the bright colours to, and is useful for all hair types whether it’s dry or oily and I’m happy with using this product
Jordon C.
I’ve been dying my hair for years and I’ve never found a better product for my hair than this. This is my favourite shampoo ever. It smells amazing and my hair feel great. I’ll be buying this for years to come
Sarah M.
Montreal, QC
Very good shampoo that's good for your hair! It isn't full of chemicals and it smells nice. Leaves your hair looking a lot healthier too! A bit expensive, but still worth trying.
Leila E.
I used this shampoo for several months when I did my keratin treatment. Best one I've tried so far, I also liked the conditioner: it smells like ice cream lol
I noticed that my hair wasn't perfectly straight afterwards thought. I don't know if it's just me or...? Let me know.
Elizabeth V.
It was alright I only use surface free shampoos and it doesn't foam up much making it difficult to wash or feel clean I have used other surface free that feel like more sudsy
Tori K.
I like this brand of products. I've used it in the past when I have coloured hair, it seemed to work better than the other brands I've tried. I liked the smell and it made my hair feel nice.
Jen Q.
I have not tried any products on this list, however this survey is forcing me to write a review on every product. this is getting tedious
Cátia O.
Portugal
Very good. I loved this shampoo! It does the job well, keeps my hair looking moisturized and healthy and has a pleasant scent too.
Lisbeth V.
Great formula! This is literally a life saver! Absolutely getting another one for new year! price so affordable!
Ellie R.
Excellent shampoo takes care of my colour and isn’t too thickening. Keeps it clean and healthy for longer