Schwarzkopf Professional Bonacure Color Save Sulfate-Free Shampoo for Color-Treated Hair uploaded by Paola M.Schwarzkopf Professional Bonacure Color Save Sulfate-Free Shampoo for Color-Treated Hair uploaded by Shantel S.

BY SCHWARZKOPF

For color-treated hair Color Save Sulfate-Free Shampoo cleanses and protects color-treated hair from fading. Up to 90% color retention even after 30 shampoos. BC hairtherapy with Sulfate-Free formulation gently cleanses the hair protecting the color pigments from fading. Amino Cell Rebuild Technology restores the hair s elasticity and rebuilds the hair structure from within. For hair full of long-lasting color vibrancy and healthy shine. . see more...

jayemmmz e.
Glendale, CA
Smells so good. First used by my dresser in salon for my hair and had to get it. Loved it as it left my hair so smooth and straight not brittle... silky!
Sarah B.
I love this brand of products and they even use them at my salon. The only downfall is that the conditioner tends to leave my hair really oily.
Crystal D.
Blacksburg, SC
Very nice shampoo for color treated hair!! Works just as good as salon products for half the price!! It keeps my color looking great for weeks
Becky M.
Scott Depot, WV
I was so happy when Walmart started carrying this, the price is great, the quality is salon quality and it works great on my hair.
Lisbeth R.
That's one of my fave products it smells good. The product is worth it the price is worth it the product leaves the hair smooth
Natalienatalie S.
Louisville, KY
This shampoo is very difficult to move throughout my hair. I feel like i have to add water to it to really distribute evenly.
Adina K.
Fair Lawn, NJ
This stuff is amazing. I use it to combat brassiness. It’s a bit drying but when used with a hydrating mask it’s great!!
Kristi B.
Prosper, TX
One of my favorite professional shampoo brands. Leaves hair in great shape and keeps my hair clean and healthy.
Megan H.
Quincy
Not my favorite shampoo but not the worst. Very reasonably priced if purchased at salon stores in bulk
Isabel O.
Dover, NJ
When I had red hair this helped me a lot. Red fades really easily so this made the red stay longer.