Schwarzkopf Professional Bonacure Color Save Sulfate-Free Shampoo for Color-Treated Hair uploaded by Paola M.Schwarzkopf Professional Bonacure Color Save Sulfate-Free Shampoo for Color-Treated Hair uploaded by Shantel S.

BY SCHWARZKOPF

For color-treated hair Color Save Sulfate-Free Shampoo cleanses and protects color-treated hair from fading. Up to 90% color retention even after 30 shampoos. BC hairtherapy with Sulfate-Free formulation gently cleanses the hair protecting the color pigments from fading. Amino Cell Rebuild Technology restores the hair s elasticity and rebuilds the hair structure from within. For hair full of long-lasting color vibrancy and healthy shine. . see more...

Rafaela S.
Acton, MA
I love this product but I don’t use in my day a day because is a professional product. I think that is good for oily scalp. Compare to alternatives I really prefer this, I loveee it. I’m really satisfied with the results and I really recommend for other people
Amy Z.
I tried this on a whim, it's seems to be ok but I didn't see results that blew me away. It is a little pricey and I'm always up for a sulfate free, but i think it just seemed heavy for my fine hair.
Keyla B.
Bronx, NY
very good brand with excellent products for hair care, I have had the opportunity to use several of them, from shampoo to spray and I have always liked the result, this shampoo especially leaves your hair soft and cares the color of your hair, if you are one of the people who dye your hair a lot this product is ideal for you. The shampoo has an acceptable odor and a creamy texture.
Shantel S.
Gladstone, MI
I absolutely LOVE Schwarzkopf products, especially their shampoo and conditioner. After using the shampoo my hair feels and smells as it would after leaving a salon. My hair looks more healthy since switching to this product. 😁
Usually shampoos have an odd smell or overly fruity smell, but this shampoo has a nice fragrance to it that stands out from the others. It's very nice.
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
I have color treated hair and this product works great for me. It’s readily available at most retailers. It makes my hair look and feel soft and shiny. I’ve used this brand for years and will continue to use it for years to come. I would recommend this brand.
Madelaine C.
Belleville , NJ
So far so good, I've only used this product for about a month but I do note a difference than without using it. It does smell better than other products intended to stop brassiness. The only downside is that it is a little hard on me so I have to use a deep conditioner after but other than that, it does the work. Also I only use it twice or 3 times a week as recommended
ESMINA H.
Caledonia, MI
, I personally liked this shampoo. The Schwarzkopf products I have tried are high quality and produce positive results. After trying this product on my own color treated hair I would recommend this shampoo to those who are looking for a color care shampoo to preserve color and shine. My scalp was left feeling clean and not dried out, my hair felt smooth and free from residue, and my ends felt moisturized and frizz-free.
newsha m.
Granada hills , CA
This doesn't do much to save my hair color ( I dye my hair red, yes we all know it doesn't last long) but I do love how soft it makes my hair feel and how good it smells. and i truly love this line.
This is probably one of the best products you could use for after changing you hair color. It protects your hair color from fading and it gives it a great shine!
Christine E.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is a great professional color care shampoo. It helps the longevity of your color while repairing any damage to your hair cuticle caused by thermal styling.