Schwarzkopf Professional Bonacure Color Save Spray Conditioner for Color-Treated Hair, 7 fl oz

BY SCHWARZKOPF

For color treated hair Color Save Spray Conditioner detangles and protects color-treated hair from fading for up to 30 shampoos. BC hairtherapy with Color Save Complex prolongs color intensity and protects the hair structure against UV rays. Amino Cell Rebuild Technology restores the hair s elasticity and rebuilds the hair structure from within. For smooth, manageable hair full of long-lasting color vibrancy. see more...

Jessica S.
Stevenson, AL
I really liked this deep conditioning mask. I have an oily scalp and it works great for me. It leaves my hair shiny and soft. The scent is a nice floral smell. The scent stays with you all day after using hair spray and other products.
Jade Y.
Tampa, FL
I'm a fan of Schwarzkopf in generally. I have really fine hair that gets oily very quickly- most shampoos and conditioners either weigh it down, dry it out, or give it that lovely never dries after washing so it looks like a greasy mess look. Whatever magic (or you know- science) Schwarzkopf uses in formulating their products overcomes pretty much all of my hair obsticals. It keeps it moisturized but not heavy, and most of all healthy- which is extremely important for me seeing as my hair is always some kind of unnatural color (at the moment it's green). I was the type of person that had to switch shampoo/conditioner every few washes to keep my hair texture nice but I've been using this stuff for a couple years now and it's been wonderful.
Cori G.
Las Vegas, NV
I am a schwarzkopf professional and always recommend this as my go to color protect shampoo and conditioner. Love love it! Had my any color rinse out when you wash your hair with this.
Lis R.
Perfect for someone that is busy but still want to take care of their colored hair. I realized that withing 4 weeks after coloring my hair still had a great shiny color.
Alaina P.
Fort Wayne, IN
Not a big fan of this. I felt like I had to use a ton every time I conditioned my hair and it still felt like it wasn't doing much for my super dry tresses.
Jasmine o.
I only have to use this once a week it leaves my hair shiny and smooth and it really repairs all the damage you get from coloring your hair
Kaitlin R.
Puyallup, WA
This stuff is incredible! I love the way it makes my hair feel :) it doesn't have a harsh smell and it leaves my hair feeling super soft.
Stephanie C.
My husband loves the smell of this. He doesn't have colored hair but he uses it anyway. When we ran out I had to buy more just for him.
Alexandria Q.
Litchfield, IL
I use this as a deep conditioner. I use it in the shower and let it sit on my hair for 5 mins. It works very well. Definitely try it!
Fernanda G.
Frisco, TX
This is an excellent deep conditioner & a little goes a long way. I use every other week and i leave it on my hair for few hours