Schwarzkopf Professional Bonacure Color Save Gluten Free Treatment for Color-Treated Hair

BY SCHWARZKOPF

For color treated hair Treatment restores color-treated hair from within and protects color from fading. For up to 90% color retention even after 30 shampoos. BC hairtherapy with Color Save Complex prolongs color intensity and protects the hair structure against UV rays. Amino Cell Rebuild Technology restores the hair s elasticity and rebuilds the hair structure from within For healthy, manageable hair full of long-lasting color vibrancy and healthy shine. . see more...

Jenna  S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I don't like this product. it smells horrible, like very strong perfume. going past the smell, it made my hair weighed down and look greasy at the roots.
Angela A.
Spanish fork, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
The repair rescue was very moisturizing and hydrating. It temporarily made my hair feel softer. But my fine thin hair felt a little weighed down.
Elizabeth M.
St-Lambert, Quebec
It’s good but it’s not that hydrating, I don’t know, I mean I like the ingredients, but it’s not my favorite